Broken

Mabel's Pov
Today Jacob, Johnny, and Blake are watching me. Since daddy has a meeting with the rest of the boys. Yesterday I was with Hunter and Brandon. It's almost lunchtime and Johnny said that we are eating mac & cheese, my favorite. "Lunch time" Jacob yelled y up the stairs to me and Blake who were playing with my Legos. "Don't hurts it, please"I told Blake before he grabbed it."ok let's go eat some lunch". We ran down the stairs to the kitchen. Were Johnny and Jacob were. We are and then watched a movie. "What movie, mabug" Jacob said.(the boys either call her Mabug, Mabel, or bell). "Transylvania 2 please" I replied sitting on Johnny's lap. About ten minutes into the movie I was passed out with my head on Johnny's shoulder and sitting on his lap.
Blakes Pov
When bell fell asleep I brought her to her room and covered her up. After the movie ended, don't judge we like the movie too, I herd crying. Johnny, Jacob, and I ran up the stairs to bell's room. "BELL!" Jacob yelled when we saw her on the floor crying. "I-I fe-ll
o-o-ff m-my b-be-d." She said crying and stuttering. I picked her up and called cam.
B-Blake C-Cam
C- hello
B- hey your daughter fell
C- off what
B- her bed while she was sleeping
C- well the meeting just ended I'll be home in like ten
B- k but I think she broke her arm
C- k bye
B- bye
I brought bell downstairs and sat her in my lap. She stopped crying and fell asleep. I kept her their till the boys got home and woke her up.
Brandon's Pov
Right now we are at the hospital waiting for the doctor to be done with her. It's been an hour."I'm hungry" I said loud enough for all the boys to hear it. I knew this was coming"Same" all of them said. Then mabug came out with a green cast. "Uncle Taylor I how same color as you!" She said with excitement. "Cool"Taylor said taking her from Cam. "Ok so we have to careful her elbow has a giant crack in it" Can told us. "Ok" we all said on unison. "Can we go get food?" "Can you guess who said that?" Taylor laughed as we all did too."ya it was me" Jacob wined. "What he saying is that your always hungry" Hunter said padding his back. Hunter asked Cam" do you think we could pick up the girls, like Jess, Haley, Sarah, and Mercedes?" "Only if we can get Olivia." "Sure but who is that?" I asked confused. "She's my girlfriend and had been my girlfriend for about a year." He said."oh is said feeling stupid.
Sarah's Pov
"Brandon just texted me their are on there way to pick us up"I yelled to the girls. Oh if you didn't know Haley, Olivia, Mercedes, Jess, Mohogany, and I live in a house down the street from the boys. They picked up up and we went to their house. Next thing I know...