Premiere

Niall's POV

Tonight was the night of the new twilight movie, Breaking Dawn Part 2. It wasn't my type of movie but management made us come.

"Hey Ni! Guess who's here!" Liam said with a huge grin on his face.

"Who man?" I said getting a little excited.

"Alexis Cole!" He said.

I froze. Alexis Cole...I'm in love with her!

She's a beautiful model and dancer, she was even in a few movies! I met her once on the set of X-factor but I doubt she remembers me.

"Niall? Niall!" Liam said shaking me.

"Sorry man, what?" I asked, my eyes darting the crowd trying to find Alexis.

"I said, go talk to her! She's over there finishing up and interv-" I didn't even let him finish, I was next to Alexis' side as soon as she finished the interview.

"Niall! Hey babe!" She said embracing me in a hug. Maybe she did remember me? She even kissed me on the cheek!

"H-how have you been?" I stuttered. Shit Niall get it together! You'll be fine.

"I've been good, thank you. I haven't seen you in forever!" She said happily, rubbing my arm. From her touch the nervousness went right away.

"I know, I've missed ya! You've been great on X-factor. I still watch and see you dancing." I said laughing as she blushed.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, so where's your crew?" She asked looking around.

"Ah, the lads! Come with me!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her close.

Where did this confidence come from? I looked back at her and smiled. She smiled and winked back so I guess she liked it.

"Here we are! Boys remember Alexis?"
I said as they all turned around.

"Of course we do! Hey Alexis!" Liam said winking at me as he pulled her into a hug. I felt my face get hot and tried to shake it off.

The other boys hugged her as well but one hug..particularly caught me eye.

Harry's hug. His hand slid down her waist and he whispered something in her ear that made her blush. Of course, he's going to do this again.

"Uh, hey Alexis let's take a picture for twitter!" I said pulling her attention back to me. Harry glared at me for a second but I ignored it. He knows how much I like Alexis.

"Yes! Ofcourse! Liam can you take one on my phone too?" She asked as she fished and her little purse.

"Sure thing! Zayn take one on Niall's phone." Liam said taking my phone out of my hand and handing it to Zayn. I slid my hand around her waist and she placed a delicate hand on my chest.

"Get ready! 1....2....3!" Liam said as the flash went off. Alexis and I both raced to our phones to see the picture.

"Perfect! I love it!" She said looking at me. The announcer came on the loud speaker telling everyone to head to the theater.

"Hey, do you want to sit with us?" I asked Alexis, praying she'll say yes.

"Of course!" She said then leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Why is curly staring at me?" I turned to look and sure enough. Harry was staring right at us.

What is his problem?

Alexis' POV

The night has been going great! I've really missed these guys I've only meet them once on X-factor but we had the best time when we hung out.

There's one problem..Harry. He's freaking sexy as hell don't get me wrong but he was kinda...weird? No, mysterious is a better word and I was interested.

Earlier when we met, he whispered in my ear, "You're absolutely beautiful, we'll see a lot of each other...maybe tonight?" It sent tingles down my spine.

Was he serious or?

We were currently walking towards the theater and I felt like someone was watching me and I knew it was him so I decided to tease him so, I added an extra swing in my hips.

I turned to see him staring right at me so I winked at him. I heard he coming behind me.

"Do not tease me." He said grabbing my ass while he brushed past me. I couldn't help but laugh. Niall looked at me confused but I just shook it off.

We got to our seats and I was ironically placed between Niall and Harry. Ha!

The previews consisted of a little touchy touchy between Harry and I. I took a second to take in my surroundings.

Everything was huge. The screen was huge, the theater was huge, the crowd was huge, Harry's boner was huge.

Wait, boner? Oh my god.. I gave him a boner. Might as well, have fun now. I leaned over to him and slid my hand on his leg. "It's quite massive." I whispered in his ear. He looked confused and I looked down and winked.

Harry looked as if he just a ghost, putting his hand on his little man and quickly looked the at the screen. I just giggled and leaned into Niall.

Before I knew it the movie was over and we were heading out.

"Hey Alexis, do you want to come back to the room with us? We're just going to have some drinks and talk a bit. " Louis offered with a smile.

"I would love to! But I can't stay late because I have a shoot in the morning!" I told him making a fake pouty face which he laughed at.

"Well come one love, so we can get the party started!" He shouted now making me laugh. Oh British boys and their charm.

We were sitting in the limo, not even moving. "Who are we waiting for I asked?"

"Harry, once again." Zayn groaned but I laughed instead.

"What's so funny?" Louis asked.

"Well...little Harry decided to make an appearance during the movie so maybe he was fixing himself." I said trying not to laugh but as soon as the boys started laughing I couldn't stop.

All of the sudden the door opened and Harry jumped in. The laughter stopped.

"What's so funny? I heard you guys out there." Harry said genuinely confused.

"Nothing haz, we were just waiting for you and little harold." Louis said causing everyone to burst in laughter and an angry Harry glaring at me but I just shook it off and continued laughing with the group.

After the laughter died down, I decided to send out a tweet.

@OfficialAlexisCole: Just giving @Harry_Styles a hard time. Sorry babe ;)

As soon as the tweet went out my mentions went crazy. Mostly with the 1d fans and mean ones.

@Styles4ever: Stay away from @Harry_Styles before I get Trevor to come and beat you.

Wow, bitch. That actually hurt. Then I saw Harry replied.

@Harry_Styles: @OfficialAlexisCole stop being a tease. x

I looked up and saw him smirking at me. Niall was looking between us and I just looked back down at my phone.

We arrived at the Hotel and started rounds immediately. Before I knew it My shoes were off and I was constantly laughing. These boys were funny!

Glancing at my phone it read 11:26pm, it was time for me to go.
I gave kisses and hugs to all the boys and made my way out.

"Wait! I'll walk you out!" Harry yelled running up to me.

"Oh, hey harry! How's little Harry?" That was the alcohol talking..oops.

"Ugh, stop it." Harry hissed.

"Why?" I asked innocently.

"Because you're being such a tease!" He yelled in a whispered tone pulling me close to him.

"Hey Lex! You forgot your purse!" I heard Niall yell, but before I could turn to look at Niall my lips were met by Harry's strawberry lips.

I pulled back and pushed him away.

"Niall.." I said running to him, only to see the hurt and his eyes.

"Forget it." He said and tossed me my purse. I turned back to Harry.

"What the hell was that!?" I yelled at him.

"Look, I'm sorry." He said walking up to me.

"No, you're a dick for doing that." I said and with great timing my driver pulled up and I was out.

I needed to talk to my bestfriend right now.

To Bayls<3- Meet me at my place. I need to talk badly. Bad ending of my night../:

From Bayls<3- I'll pick up some sweets and I'll be there in 20 min. Hope you're okay bitch (:

He knows me so well.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

HI GUYS! THIS IS MY VERY FIRST FANFIC! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! SHOULD I CONTINUE ORRR?

LET ME KNOW! AS SOON AS I GET FEEDBACK ILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE<3