"Than why are you friends with her!" London whispered/yelled towards me.

"I don't know. She's just cute." I laughed as the bell rang.

"Ugh, come on Calum, we have science together." London sighed, grabbing all of her stuff and walking towards the door but getting cut off by Ashton, running after her and turning her around, with a smile.

Since I am such an ease dropper, I walked over to behind the wall and listened to their conversation. Don't mind me. >:) "Hey um..so I was um... I um..." Ashton spoke all awkward and such.

"*laughs* Ashton, just talk to me. I don't need anymore awkwardness in my life. I have Snow." I popped my head around and saw that London was holding Ashtons arm, trying not to be awkward.

"Well. I..ugh! I don't know how to do this!" Ashton put his face in his hands.

London bent down and got to Ashtons height. "Just talk to me Ash." London smiled a little. Ashton looked back up and grinned.

"Okay. I..um... well I was wondering.." Ashton scratched the back of his neck making me cringe at his movement. "D-do you want to... hang out... later? L-like..." Ashton couldn't finish.

"Yeah Ashton. I'd love to hang out with you. Like a date right?" London smiled, Ashton returning it.

"Yup. I'll text you later." Ashton hugged London than walked away. London grinned even wider and started walking to class, meaning that I had to run and catch up.

"What about meee?" I asked, running up to London and walking right next to her.

"Oh yeah sorry Calum. Just got caught up." London laughed, turning into the science room and sitting in the front with me.

"What?" I smirked.

"Ashton asked me out!" London chirped, smiling as Mr. Ellison walked in, confused as of why London was so happy. She hasn't been in a long time, compared to him. "Hi Mr. Ellison!"

"Um, hello London. What as gotten you all excited?" Mr. Ellison asked, setting out his things and smiling at other students that are walking in.

"Ashton just asked her out." I rolled my eyes. I looked more towards the door and just saw random people but one caught my eye. She had light tan skin, regular brown eyes, and has slick black hair. One of her hands are carrying books and the other is carrying her phone. She is actually quite cute... I want to know her.

"Uh, hey Lon." I turned towards London.

"Yeah Cal?" London turned back from her conversation with Mr. Ellison.

"I'm gonna go and sit in another seat." I said, standing up and grabbing all my things.

"Alright. Do what you want." London didn't really care, probably still on Cloud 9. I rolled my eyes again and walked towards the girl. She seemed to be writing something in her notebook.

I looked over her shoulder, to see what she was writing.

Um, hi. Well I don't know how to do this but I have to. Well I'm Claire Alamont. You probably don't know me but you know my 'friend' Allison. Alright, I need to write out one thing. I am writing this because Heather forbid me to talk to you and that's stupid but I need to follow her orders :( Calum, I am writing this to you because I really like you. I like you a lot more than Allison ever could.

Allison isn't your friend at all. Heather just wanted her to get close to you so she could use what you say to her against Snow and London. I'm sorry Calum. I didn't mean for that to happen I just wanted to be friends with her and she would hate me if I didn't do that. Calum I'm truly sorry for what might have happened but I just want to fit it. I can't do anything else.

I will send this to you later, to show the true truth behind Allison.

Bye Calum

-Claire

I sat down next to her with caused her to immediately close the book and stare at me. "Oh can I sit here?" I asked. Claire nodded her head, than looked away from me. Probably because shes 'not allowed' to talk to me. "Hi, I'm Calum."

"I know.." Claire mumbled but her eyes immediately shot up once she realized what she said. "Um... I mean.. I.. um see you around the.. school! Yeah that right. The school!"

"Sure." I smirked. "So I'm guessing your Claire." I turned towards the front and saw that Mr. Ellison was teaching but wasn't paying attention to us.

"Yeah." Claire looked like she was about to faint. "Oh um..." Claire ripped out the piece of paper she was writing on and handed it to me. "This is for you."

I opened the letter and seeing as I already read it, I handed it back to her. "Yeah I read it.."

"So? How does all this information sound?" Claire asked, moving more towards me.

"I just really liked Allison. Sure she black mailed me and made me tell her everything about Snow and London bu-" I was finishing but Claire cut me off.

"WHAT?!" She whispered/ yelled. "Oh no. This is not good. She is going to use those things against them. Ugh."

"Maybe ugh will be our always." I laughed.

***

I don't know how I wanted to end it but I'm going on a massive writing grind. :) alright.

Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think!

Stay positive and I love you.

-Snow

Written by: Snow