The Fight

I sat in the recliner, and said to Tobin "This could get bad, you might want to leave. I think we are both about to go off." Tobin looked confused, but before she could ask the alarm went off. "Hey. Sleep well?" I said sarcastically. "Yeah how was scho..." He trailed seeing my face, and realized I was pissed "Shit" I heard him mutter. "Yeah, so remind what happened to, staying home, and unpacking, and me having to go to school because you were going to be awake to?" I said my voice raising at the end. "Don't use that tone with me, and I did unpack." "Really, cause there's no difference from when I left this morning."

"Have you checked every room?" "No, but do you really want me to, and your phones at 32%, so you haven't charged it, which means you were too fucking busy being passed to even plug it in." "Listen I'm the adult here, and you need to check the attitude." "Maybe if you acted like an adult I wouldn't have an attitude." "What the hell happened to you. You were fine in Virginia." "Yeah I was fine, because you weren't being a fucking asshole in Virginia." "watch it" "I have a theory You're being a dick, because you don't have mom to balance you out any more."

"Don't you dare bring your mother into this." "Why not. We haven't talked about it once. We can't just keep acting like everything's normal." We were both screaming at this point. "It's not my fault your mother decided to leave." "Well I mean only partially." "What do you mean?" "You don't want to know." "Tell me damn it" He was now was holding my collar, and I pushed him back. "It's your fault cause you started acting like this. Mom was terrified that you would go too far, so she started looking for a shoulder to cry on, and she found someone who would actually care for her, and not hurt her, so she left." I spat out. "Who the hell was it?" "It doesn't matter." I saw Tobin out of the corner of my eye, and I motioned for her to leave, and after mouthing come find me after, she ran out.

Just in time, so that she didn't have to see my dad punch me in the gut, and then slap me across the face. "Who is it?" he growled again. "I don't know something like Jake, or Jason, I Don't know. "You useless bitch" he snarled, but he believed the fake names that I gave him. It didn't however stop him from throwing me to the ground, and continuing to kick me in the ribs. After about four more minutes of that he left storming out the door, leaving me crying on the floor. I heard the door open again, and felt arms wrap around me. At this point I didn't care who it was, I just cried into their shirt, while they pulled me closer.