Keaton || Sunny

Today was the day Keaton was going to teach me how to surf. I have been waiting my whole life to learn how to surf and i cant believe today is going to be the day. I was going to pay for lessons but Keaton inisted on him teaching me. I didnt complain though because having a crush on him kinda helps me by never being able to tell him no. I grab everything he said I needed before walking out if my house towards the beach.

"Sunny" I turn to see Keaton walking towards me.

"Hey" I say with a shy smile as he makes his way up to me.

"You ready?" he asks.

I nod, he grabs my hand and leads me to a group of friends. I notice Wesley and Drew but I don't know who the other guys are.

"Guys this is Sunny" he says introducing me.

I learn the other guys names are Kenny, Kyle and Tyler. I stand there awkwardly as Keaton leaves me to go get everything.

"So you're the special Keaton's been talking about?" Tyler says walking over to me putting his arm across my shoulders.

I blush at the idea Keaton has been talking about me to his friends.

"He's been talking about me?" I question looking at everyone.

Wes just smiles at me and Drew looks at me like I have two heads. Tyler and everyone else bust into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Keaton asks coming back.

"Oh how you talk a lot about Mrs. Sunny here" Wes says.

Keaton stays silent. He grabs my hand pulls me away from Tyler. He grabs his board, he walks to the ocean stopping. He puts the board down before slipping off his shirt. I gaze at his bare torso for a few minutes before pulling my shirt over my head. He grabs my hand and leads me into the water.

He stops turns and grabs his board before coming back in, my nerves are racing. I don't know what he seems frustrated about but I'm scared that being who I am I might hurt myself.

He goes further out and gets on his board, he signals me over. Soon enough are both on the board. He turns around so we are face to face.

"Keaton, you ok?" I ask.

"I have to tell you something" he looks nervous as he looks at me.

"Get it Keaton!" I look and see Drew. Keaton shakes his head before turning back around.

He hopes of the board and instructs me to paddle out which he showed me and then when a small wave comes just stand up and relax. I nod, remembering the first time we surfed together. We wiped out because Wes and Drew.

I start paddling out like I was instructed to and before I know it I see a small wave. I start to paddle back. Within seconds I'm on the wave. I notice that I'm actually surfing. I look towards the beach and see Wes and Drew giving me thumbs up and I look to Keaton who has a smile on his face. As the wave dials down, I paddle back to Keaton.

"Great Job Sunny" he says.

We head back to the shore were I notice Wes and them have left. It doesn't bother me that everyone let I'm just beyond excited that I finally surfed.

"You did amazing" Keaton praises as he grabs me in a hug.

"It because I had an awesome teacher" I say hugging him back.

He pulls back still holding me in his arms, my breathing sky rockets as he moves his hands to my face. He holds my face in is hands, he then begins to lean in. Is he going to kiss me? I feel his soft lips on mine, I can't help but move my hands to his neck as he moves his to my hips.

Emblem3 Imagines ||CLOSED||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara