maxi girls

Kiera let's go we're always waiting on you said Elizabeth I'm on my way then I can't say goodbye to my old house before our 13-hour drive to New Jersey men said Kiara.man I going to mos this house my school what I've done for the state of north Carolina what's going to happen to all of Maxie's out there what are they going to think when we moved out to NJ Maxies our fan base if you didn't catch on. said keshante Man spent 19 years here when County Regional and state science fair here and then we all leave man I'm going to miss my dance teacher will not be coming closer to Pennsylvania so I could dance for Abby Lee can we could said Kiara . All right girls my oldest sister Sierra call friend let's go mom's already at the house waiting for us and we have to go unpack our rooms alright okay so here's hoping her black Porsche and Keke hopped in her white Porsche and then sierra hoped the Galaxy Mercedes-Benz that she had and then Elizabeth Compton Galaxy Lambo she had and they were off to New Jersey. Oh my God said care you guys forgot that we have a show in New Jersey didn't you we do come on we gotta go so we made it there we unpack their rooms and we were getting ready to go to sleep for our concert tomorrow in NJ. But then mind you at 5 o'clock so we heard a knock at the door if we all ran down the stairs and guess who fell down the stairs Keke's such a clumsy person so she sitting were all sitting on the floor dying laughing and then it comes in this lady's name is Shannon and then our mom was like what the hell is that and then they were like he fell down the stairs laughing Villa okay we'll get up we could if we were sitting there dying and then Kiki asked question did anybody call Seth and tell him that we were here you know we should go out on his house and I'll tell him mrs. Shannon said what do you mean with it oh he's at my house with the boys I have a daughter named Lexi and another daughter named jazz and then I have a son named Devin and he's in the group called The Bomb digz the bomb digz he said oh my God no please don't tell me they love you why is our problem oh no it's just that we had some controversy on Instagram with them talking about how we are not a good girl group but anyway where do you live We Live cross the street said mrs.Shannon oh okay we're on our way so you walk across the street and one on the door and then some just slightly dark skin dude with curly hair with blonde streaks in it look like he had rubber bands in his hair but we're not going on that topic. Answer the door and was like Hey it says Alexander here and he was like we're not taking any guests right now and I will tell him his cousins live across the street from me and yeah and by and then we walk back across the street then my mom said it hey did you see seth ?oh no we didn't see Seth because some brown skin dude with the curly blond hair said oh we're not taking fan girls at the moment which were not fan girls but ok I mean we have are own fan base anyway so why do we care. Well you girls have a lot of trophies for stuff what do you guys do well first of all who sings we're in a group called the Maxies girls and I think he told you that we're all science prodigies keshante has won state Regional County science fair and she is a tap dancer like all of us we do lyrical Jazz ballet and Hip Hop and we just came from from our school and we about to start senior year so yeah that's what we do and we have a concert tomorrow but yeah. Mrs. Shannon said well I guess your momanager huh? yeah i am and i wouldnt trade it for the world oh and this is sierra said our mom walking on the door she a singer to but she's an solo artists wait how did you guys beat me here I left before you got see what happened was we were semi speeding to get here so we can get ready for tomorrow but yeah it took us 10 hours and its you 13 see see what that Mercedes and get you should have got a sports car.🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘 oh okay well yeah and said I'm going to go back home and I'm going to go talk to the boys about you guys so yeah said Mrs Shannon we all said bye and went to the dance room and rehearse for the show tomorrow.

how was it I feel like it bad