Im back and better then ever ( janoskian fan-fic)

Chapter 1

Blazes P.O.V

Im back.

Im back.

Im back.

Those words kept passing through my head as i looked out the window.
oh yeah how rude of me i forgot to introduce myself,
Hi my name is Blaze reckless brooks , i just turned 18 , i have a boyfriend his names derrick jeckel jacobs ,he is 18 and father of my son named blade cash jacobs,we chose that name as you can tell he is 5 and you will learn more about them in a minute.

Now what do we look like well i have black hair that goes in my eyes im 5'1 ,i have blue eyes .
Derrick is 5'8 he has black emo hair , he has amazin green eyes.
Then blade is about 3'5 and has electric blue eyes,black emo hair with blue tips.

We are all in a gang and we are the leaders we are also very famouse because of me and derricks bands. Im the gangs only female there is not allowed any other females so its okay .the guys are only allowed to have one night stands,but if they knock the girl up he has three choices 1) kill her 2)abortion 3) leave the gang and risk being killed.My band's name is guns and knives.Derrick's band is called Tragedy strikes. The gang is called the blood thirst gang.me and derrick are the leaders and blade is are mini leader.

Oh and if you were wondering if i was related to 3/5 of the janoskians, jai brooks luke brooks and beau brooks ,sadly yes i ran away when i was 12 1/2 because i was pregnant with blade and ,derricks child, and all three of them were calling me whore,slut and much more,and mum wasnt doing anything to help it she was just standing there watching .

The other janoskians,daniel sahyounie,james yammouni(skip) ,did it to so me and derrick ran away because he was getting the same insults at home and it was the the same at school for both of us.

Ok so present time right now we are going back to melbourne,australia beacause the gang decided to move back here we only have about 75 people in our gang ,and we were getting some threats even though we are the most feared gang in north america and australia.

So we bought a couple mansions in a row for our gang,but right now we are visiting my old house luckily i still have a key.

We just now pulled into the drive.
I feel a hand go obe mine i look at my lap " babe , its going to be alright ok?"derrick says all i can do is nod so i unlock the car door got up and as i am getting blade and our dog fluffy , a doberman, i feel a pair of muscular arms wrap around me which i atomaticly know its derrick hecause he has my name , blades,and his and underneath it says all the family i need in fancy writing as a tattoo on his arm .
As he does that i am wak,ng up blade when blade got up hes saying " mommy how old can i be when i get my first piercing and tattoo like daddy and daddys lip piercing?"
"Whenever you want baby boy ,okay come on we gotta go meet some people,okay?" Is all i answer before getting fluffy and his leash and handing him to blade and warning blade about holding on to fluffy's leash. We walk up to the door but first i put my leather jacket over my neon green tank top and flattening out my black skinny jeans and lacing up my thigh high converse. The i check my guns and knive. Okay so knife and gun in shoe? Check!
Knife in bra ? Check! And 5 guns and 8 knives on belt? Check?

"Okay comon " i say to them as i take the key out of my pocket and turn the lock as i open the door i hear laughter i walk in the living room and see all the janoskians and my mother all in the living room talkin i lean againgst the door frame playin with my gun , blade doing the same only playing with his pocktet knife,yeah he is a very dangerous kid considering hes in a gang with us , and derrick playin with his gun and holding fluffy's leash loosely.

I clear my throat and..........

---------------------------------------

If you want me to update just message me and stuff cuz i dont know if u like it okay thanks