Chapter - 6

I woke up feeling a lot better the pill Bruce gave me worked like a treat.

"What to ware ill ware this , oh and these with that" I picked a blue baggy jumper with blue skinny jeans and black combat boots. I got dressed and looked at the clock..."9:38am not bad " I nodded then I thought I haven't been to work for about 3 days. oh well I guess I'm a agent now so I don't need a flirty boss bugging me.

I walked out my room and went to the training room to see is Steve was there.

"Hello " I poked my head around the corner to see Steve fighting another man with short brown hair and a bow strapped to his back. I watched for a while until the man looked up my way then got hit in the head with a soft ball.

"Come on Clint focus " Steve laughed as he picked his self up.

"Who's she " he pointed at me .

"Don't you know it's rude to point " I walked down the stairs and Steve laughed more at my sarcasm.

"I take it your willow the Asgard descendent " Thor must have said something.

"Yer , so your hawkeye the archer " he nodded and shot a arrow in seconds at a target.

"Can I have a go , please ".

"Ok , don't break it ,just aim for the dummy" he pointed at a stuffed dummy 10 meters away but I noticed a one right at the back if the hall. I'm going for that one.

"Willow , don't go for ....to late " I shot the arrow for the back one and hit it bang on.

"Hey , that was good " Steve clapped as Clint (hawkeye ) stood shocked.

"Right I'm going to practice so if you don't like water run while you can" I joked on as I set a target up for my self.

Right , I thought hard on something then Loki popped up in my head and a tornado of water crushed the target.

What , do I hate him , no I can't what is this feeling , butterfly's and knots. my face started to burn up.

"Willow why are you red " Steve pointed at my face.

I quickly sprayed cold water at my self and tried to hide it. "Nothing I just...errrr".

"It's a boy isn't it " he butted in. my face cooled down as I turbo shot cool water at my self.

"NOO ..." I quickly turned on my heal and ran away back to my room and locked the door.

He must had followed because not soon after there was a knock at my door.

"Willow , I'm sorry it's none of my bees wax " I quickly grabbed a new top since mine was wet then walked past him on the way out.

"Where are you going " he Asked.

"Out ..." before he could grab me I ran out past the guards and towards Cc's home.

"Dam it's to early to meet Loki " I frowned and walked up to her home.

Wait did I just say that , I'm upset that I can't see Loki yet , wow I'm getting soft.

Loki's POV

-----------

It was so hard to sleep last night willows face was always in my head keeping me up wanting to see her.

" What is it about that girl I find so .... I can't find a explanation it's just ...ahhh" I rolled off the branch and jumped down on the ground.

"It isn't night fall yet" wait am I feeling for this girl. no I can't , but why do I want to see her so badly. it can't be ... no ..no she's a mortal isn't she. I thought

Oh well I'm going to cause some mischief. I walked to wards a shopping centre . what is it with mortals steering at me.

"Wait that's ...the guy that tried to kill us last year" a old man pointed then ran for it .

"What's wrong , still holding a grudge " I chuckled and held my staff high casing ' grey clouds to consume the sky.

"I'm after the jewel of the fallen queen Angelina moon goddess of the moon".

The jewel fell from Asgard many century's ago it has the power to grant any wish to the holder of the jewel even life or death.

There is a legions that the princes still lives on but in a unknown place, her name is Aqua named after her water like eyes. and is said to control the element Water and water alone.