Spill it

As I walked into school the next day I just prepared myself for the string of insults about to hit me.

"RYOKO I BET YOU GOT LEFT BY YOUR PARENTS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT."

"What did you say?" I spun round my mouth curled into a snarl while my eyes flashed and shot daggers at her. "Go on. I dare you to say it again."

"I bet your parents left you because they didn't want to deal with your shit."

"Bitch." I growled and punched her in the face. I then roundhouse kicked her, catching her on the small of her back. She fell to the floor and her friendship group, ran up to her mouth open wide. My eyes had an almost animalistic glint in them. I kneed her in the stomach a couple of times then

"Is that you Ryoko?" I looked up and saw him. The monster i never wanted to see again. He was staring down at me. "I knew you were a good for nothing demon child." He then got down to my level then said loudly "What are you doing attacking my precious girlfriend?" He looked almost genuinely hurt. I glared at him and stalked off. 

"Just so you know Suwa, I wish you all the best and I hope that you care for her the way that you never did for me."

As soon as I walked out of the door tears starting to spill from my eyes I started running and bumped into something. Muscular. "Ryoko?" At this point I didn't want to talk to anyone so I tried to run off but he grabbed me and prevented me from running away. "Look at me." I looked up and saw none other than Kuga standing there. His eyes widened in shock as he saw my current state. "Are you ok?"

"Oh yeah I'm great I mean why else would I be running out of school."

"Hey talk to me I promise I won't tell."

"Can we go somewhere a bit more private?" I asked. Kuga nodded then walked off to the small garden behind the school. With me trailing behind him like a lost puppy.

"Spill. It's obviously something serious. No one's ever seen you cry," Kuga whispered softly.

"They said and I quote, 'I bet your parents left you because they didn't want to deal with your shit' I've heard worse but it's that sort of thing that just makes me well snap." 

"What do you mean you've heard worse?" Realisation dawns on him "Don't tell me you're bullied."

"I don't give a shit about what others think of my appearance or anything but they know absolutely nothing about my past so they have no right to bring people related to me into this."

"What happened?"

"I was abused, sent away and unwanted so I guess I got used to all the name calling. I also have a brother that hates me."

"Suwa san hates you? I don't think he does."

"OH REALLY." I yell pissed. "Who do you think started all this at schools? HIM. Believe it or not I used to have friends. Earlier he called me a good for nothing demon child. When I was little I heard him suggest that my parents should call me Akuma but at least my grandparents had a heart before they passed away. LISTEN CLOSELY. I FUCKING DESPISE MY FAMILY I'M GOING TO PROVE TO THEM ALL THAT I'M WORTH MORE THAN MY BROTHER BY BEATING HIM AT THE THING THAT GOT HIM FAMOUS. STRIDE." I was livid. My heart was beating fast and tears were streaming down my face. I felt him pull me toward his chest and before I knew it, I was crying into it he was stroking my hair. "You're like the family I never had." I whispered softly. I could barely hear him but I knew he said something back. I had snapped but he was here for me. Even though I barely even knew him. 

"Come on I'll give you a ride home.

"Fourth building on the left of the train station."

We then got his motorcycle and he drove me home. When we got there I just muttered my thanks and I walked in.

"No problem Ryoko see you at practice tomorrow."

And he drove off.