21

Nikki finally put himself in rehab after I left. He has been in there a month and is coming home today. I'm not expecting him to be perfect, because who is anymore. I haven't been to see him because I wanted him to sort his problems out on his own. I have a life growing in my stomach so moving on was what I had to do until he did.

--

Nikki's POV

Mick encouraged me to go to rehab after Mel left so I did. Today I'm coming home and maybe she'll see that I'll do whatever it takes to keep her. She's the only thing that has kept me sane over the time we've been together. She's like my heroin, I need her every day.

I'm filling out my discharge papers in a dusty white room while a nurse stares at me. I can tell that they think I'm just as sorry as Mel probably does. Whatever, I'm not worried about them. Mel and my growing child are all I have to worry about, and the guys of course.

"You're done sweetie. Thank you for your time." The heavyset nurse called to me, smiling with her red filled lips.

I grabbed my bag and headed home, ready to see my girl.

--

Mel's POV

"Where is he?"  I thought to myself. I expected him home hours ago.

At that thought, the door opened and he waltzed in, his signature smirk plastered on his face. The smirk that I missed so much.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist. I did the same to his neck, and he pulled me in for a kiss. Our most passionate in a while.

"Did you get your problem fixed?" I asked nervously. Not knowing what to expect. I backed up.

"I think so." He replied while scratching the back of his head.

"Good."

--

We rekindled instantly. It was like he never left. He treated me just as much like a princess, and did whatever he had to do to be a good boyfriend. He looked at my stomach and smiled every so often, which made me smile.

We were finally in a good place and nothing could break us. We've been through so much together so this felt great. I really love him, and he loves me. Everything is perfect.

The guys are coming over to see Nikki and I'm excited to see them. I haven't had the courage to talk to any of them ever since Nikki left. Even Ari, I thought she'd think less of me for not giving him a chance.

Mick was the first to get here as usual. He greeted me with a smile and hug. He gave Nikki a 'manly hug' and sat down. It was great to see him, he's a great friend and I know he'll support us no matter what.

"How are you feeling man?" Mick asks, directing his attention to Nikki.

"I'm better than I was before. That's for sure." He sighs.

"You're the only one of us besides me that has beat your problem. Tommy and Vince don't care enough to stop." Mick puts his head down and stares at the floor for a moment before looking up at me and continuing his sentence, "You'll have to thank Mel for that." He smirks.

"I will have to do that." Nikki chuckles.

--

Tommy, Ari, and Vince arrived before long and it became just like old times, where we'd sit and talk about anything until it was time for them to leave.

"Thank you guys for supporting me, I'm well aware that I was an idiot. But with you guys I think I'll be alright." Nikki announces and puts his arms around me.

"Aww, look at Nikki being all sentimental. How cute." Tommy says, and Ari elbows him in the shoulder, causing us to laugh. Nikki politely gives him the finger and Tommy catches it like a kiss and puts it in his pocket. These two, I swear. I can promise they're still secretly five year olds.

--

"I love you. I hope you know that." Nikki says when we get into bed and his bare chest is against me.

"I do, and I love you more than you'll ever know."

"Please don't ever leave me again. I don't know how I'd survive. I need you. You're everything to me." He ends with a kiss.

"Same for you."

--

A/N: thanks for reading, leave feedback and tell me what you want next! -- Laken