chapter 27

(Chaz POV)

Chaz: so are you gonna go to school today.

jada:nope.

Jada was sitting on the couch while I layed my head in her lap and she played with my hair wich gave me shivers. She's 15 and im a grown man..how is this possible.

chaz:but you have to..you know if you dont go they will contact the police.

jada:and if I do go they will contact justin and kiana.

chaz:you mean your dad-

jada:he doeant deserve to be called one for lieing to me.

I sighed just giving up in the arguement. It was a comfortable silence untilni heard the bell ring. I stood up and walked towards the door as jada went to hide. I opened the door and was met with the gurl I fell in love with since I was 17....kiana. Truth is..I still love her but what me and jada have...its special. She had her hands in her back pocket just looking at me.

kiana:hey can I come in.

Chaz:sure?

She walked in and looked around as I closed the door.

kiana:wheres jada.

chaz:I-

kiana:and dont plah stupid with me...I know she would come here...she cant drive to go anywhere else.

I looked down and kiana came close to me which also sent shivers down my body as she held my arms.

kiana:please chaz..please...justin is going crazy...we need to know where jada is.

I sighed.

chaz:If I tell you...you have to let me see my son.

She looked shocked and backed up shaking her head.

kiana:no..no...so that you can just hurt him some more..he already doesnt like you as is.

With that my anger grew but I tried to control it.

chaz:Kiana.

I said through gritted teeth.

kiana:he knows your a horrible father.

chaz:kiana..

kiana:thats why he loves jake more than you.

Thats it. I picked up my hand ready to punch her hard but before I could connect my fist with her face..it connected with jadas.

(Kayla POV)

Kenyatte:I still cant thankyou enough for letting me live in your extra house.

kayla:it was no problem...seriously.

You know that house that kiana and I were living in when we were escaping chaz..yea we never sold it and kenyatte needed to stay low key from jake so I leg her live in it. We sat kn her bed in her room and watched some tv. Kenyatte and I have gotten close since the time I met her for kianas wedding.

kayla:so whats the deal with you and my brother...you guys were so close..legit I thought you were his actual sister and I wasnt.

We laighed.

kenyatte:well..he got over protective ag ths fact that I have........had a boyfriend. He freakes when I wanted him to meet taylor and then...cause taylor to break up with me....the worst part was that he didn't feel bad about it at all.

Kayla:im sorry but..it sounds more like jealousy then safety.

She lookes at me in disbelief.

kenyatte:no no...we went through this before..he and I are only friends...he even said he didnt like me like that at rhe wedding.

kayla:he could have neen lying-

kenyatte:HES MARRIED KAYLA.

I started laughing and put my hands in surrender.

kayla:ok ok...but atleast talk to him.

She said nothing but changed the subject

Kenyatte: chinese or pizza.

kayla:chinese..I deel like some fried rice.

Kenyatte:same.

She walked out of the room making a call as I juat sighed. I heard my phone ring and when I picked it up I saw jakes name flash across the screen. I peeped aeound the corner of the room door and saw Kenyatte downstairs on the phone. I quickly locked the door and picked up mh phone and whispered.

k-hello.

j-KAYLA FINALLY-

K-shhhh....Kenyatte doesnt know im on the phone with you.

j-is that what its come to...that my calls have to be secretive.

k-well yea big bro...you did mess up her relationship..no to mention you didnt even apologuze about it.

j-is that what she thinks..thats not true.

k-i know I told her its cause you like her.

j-good..wait what!

k-you like her.

j-no I dont..I-im married..shes like a sister.

k-thats what justin said but he ended up dating selena.

j-yea whatever.....wait....did you say K was downstairs....are at her new house right now.

Shit.

k-well uh no she came to my house for some food but we are leaving now.

j-no please stay there.

k-to late we're leavung by jake.

j-wa-

I hung up the phone and sighed. That was way too close. Kenyatte came upstairs and looked at me.

Kenyatte:I talked to my parents after I ordered the food....im moving back in with them in las angelas.

kayla:oh cool..when do you leave.

kenyatte:tonight.

Fuck.