Chapter 3- I Don't Swing That Way

Start from the beginning

“Just throw it a t him!” Jacob urge, and Louis was sure he was high, which wasn't really a surprise, Jacob has quite the reputation.

“Put some ice-cream on it!” Jessica giggled, scoping a spoonful of her ice-cream and placed it on the large slice of pizza.

“Wait for it,...wait for it,...” Nick muttered, scouting for someone.

“Mind telling me what are you guys doing?” Louis inquired, looking up from his phone after he was stuck at level 26 of Candy Crush (Niall is so going to laugh at him for that).

“Playing with the nerdy busboy,” Jessica giggled, which is something she couldn't stop doing.

“That one!” Nick pointed subtly “He's coming this way! Now! Now! Throw it now!”

“Cannonball!!” Jacob yelled rather loudly before chucking the peperoni pizza topped with vanilla ice-cream. Louis' eyes trailed at the direction of the pizza was heading. The pizza was flying directly at the oblivious boy nerdy boy carrying a tray full of food, that Louis had helped open the door the other day, and the boy that had bumped on him in the cafeteria. Was it Marcus? Mavis? Mark? Mar,..Marcel!

“Marcel!” Louis called him, with the intention of warning him about the flying pizza but instead, when Marcel spun around at the direction of Louis' voice, it only caused the pizza to land flat on his face. They tray of foods on Marcel's hand crashed on the floor, along with Marcel himself.

“Goal!!” Jacob, Jessica and Nick cheered, and then burst out laughing.

“Real mature guys,” Louis muttered, felling like he was actually babysitting monkeys that was flinging their waste at people.

He swiftly made his way to the poor boy, silently hoping that they didn't cause any permanent damage. Marcel was furiously cleaning his spectacles with his shaky hands, using the clean part of his t-shirt. Giving up, he placed his spectacles back on the bridge of his nose. He then moved to picking up the plates and scattered food, placing it back on his dark green tray.

“Let me help you,” Louis offered, crouching down.

“N-No!” Marcel warned, not making eye contact with Louis. “P-Please, just-t l-leave,”

“It's my friend's fault-” Louis tried to explain, but he was yet again cut off mid-sentence.

“Marcel!” the gruff voice roared, causing both Louis and Marcel to shiver. Louis looked over Marcel's shivering shoulder, and saw that a huge chubby bald-headed guy wearing a tight white shirt an a apron wrapped around his waist “Leave that fucking mess and meet me at the back,”

“Y-Yes s-s-sir,” Marcel stuttered. Shakily, he stood up, towering Louis who was still crouched on the floor. When he looked up, he could visible see Marcel's beautiful gray eyes, filled with tears. When a single tear slipped down his ice-cream and sauce stained cheek, Marcel immediately turned away, walking towards where the man was seconds ago.