Chapter 3- I Don't Swing That Way

I really, personally love this chapter! So,...lemme know what you guys think okay? Don't be shy,..I don't bite,..much :B  

Oh and I have a new future work posted on my profile, called One Big Bang Theory (Niam/Zarry),..mind checking it out? thanks! :D

ENJOY!

VOTE! 

COMMENT! 

FOLLOW? 

_______________________

Chapter 3- I Don't Swing That Way

Louis was supposed to be enjoying himself, eating dinner for the first time this year with his team mates and their new players, but he just couldn't. His mind was on Nialler, his little brother that he forbids from going to is first high school party. Was he too hard on him? Was he holding him back? No,...he was just looking out for his little angel; Niall is too pure and innocent to be involved with something like a party. He was the light of the family, the reason they smile,..the reason why he and Harry have a family. How can he forget the day Niall walked over to them on his stubby legs, asking if they could be friends. Harry didn't remember much, which was good, but Louis could remember that day as clear as the sky. And now, they're family. A perfect small family. He owed it all to Niall, so he's going to protect him till the day he breaths out his last breath.

“Louis!” His coach, Mr. Fletcher slapped his back rather harshly “What are you day dreaming about lad? You're suppose to be having fun! Makes the new one feel welcome!”

“Y-Yeah,..sorry sir,” Louis smiled weakly. His other teammates were chattering loudly amongst each other, as half of the booth were occupied by the school's football team and the cheer-leading team. It was a small diner, called RockDizMusic Diner, that usually high school students and a few Uni students would go to, and on this particular night, the diner was filled with teenagers and college students. Even the waiters and busboys were having trouble.

“I've already paid for the food and all, but I couldn't stay. Watch them out for me yeah? These hormonal monkeys can be quite a handful,”

“Monkeys are my favorite sir, you don't have anything to worry,” Louis assured him. He knew that his friends would appreciate not having a teacher on their back.

“I owe you one Payne!” Mr. Fletcher patted his back once more before making a beeline towards the exit.

“Did Mr. Fletcher just left?” Jacob asked, excitement filled his voice as my other teammates looked at him, eagerness shining brightly in their eyes.

“Yeah,..but he put me-”

“YEAH!!” The whole football team cheered before I could finish my sentence.

“....in charge,” I finished, groaning as they start to make weird howling sounds and kissing the nearest cheerleader. I could practically see a few of the waiters rolling their eyes at us.

This is going to be a long night.

***