Albert Cyprys New York, NY: The Importance of Good Nutrition

Albert Cyprys, a former student and once a resident of New York, NY, has a strong interest in health and nutrition. He loves to stay active and has participated in intramural sports. Albert Cyprys passionate about soccer and loves to learn about nutrition. Maintaining a healthy diet can be an important aspect of a healthy lifestyle. If you are interested in staying in shape and maintaining your health, you may want to learn more about nutrition.

According to the President's Council on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition, "your food choices each day affect your health—how you feel today, tomorrow, and in the future

According to the President's Council on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition, "your food choices each day affect your health—how you feel today, tomorrow, and in the future." The organizations states that "unhealthy eating habits have contributed to the obesity epidemic in the United States: about one-third of U.S adults (33.8%) are obese and approximately 17% (or 12.5 million) of children and adolescents aged 2—19 years are obese." There are several ways for you to improve your diet and nutrition.

A good way to improve your diet is to increase the amount of fruits and vegetables you eat. Fill your plate with leafy greens and other nutritious vegetables. You should also decrease the amount of solid fats in your diet. Examples are butter and processed meats such as sausage. Good nutrition is important because it can improve your immune system and help you reach and maintain a healthy weight. Albert Cyprys always enjoys learning about health and nutrition. He is an avid soccer player and skate boarder in New York, New York.

Follow Albert Cyprys New York, NY on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/albertcyprys

Sources: https://www.fitness.gov/eat-healthy/why-is-it-important/