Chapter 6

Hello person reading this; nice to see you. i bet you're a wonderful person.

Axel's POV :

[buzz]

It's dark in my room. Of course when is it not. I check my phone, nobody usually texts me. I cross my fingers hoping it wasn't that red-haired girl I had a one-night stand with the other day.

Thank the metal gods no one witnessed that.

The brightness of my phone stung my eyes, but I carried on anyways, curious as to who would text me at this hour.

1 Message(s) : Unknown number

Odd.

I clicked the beaming, bright screen, with caution.

- Hello MetalHead, about a month ago you signed up for a free trial on our website LoveAdvice.com - Sorry this took so long to come in, we highly apologize, and wish to give you a Month free of LoveAdvice ! Feel free to ask us all your Love-based problems. We're always free !

I blinked in confusion. I signed up for this ? Huh ? When ? I gave up of thinking - too difficult.

I finger-combed my messy brown hair back, revealing my hazel brown eyes and pale, freckled pasty skin.

I read the number over and over, trying to figure out if I did know the number. I didn't, so slid my phone away and took out my laptop.

After a while of doing nothing, but basically marathoning Scooby-Doo and drinking tons of energy drinks, I decided to respond to the text.

I peeled off my gray shirt, reveling my smooth, toned torso. I suddenly felt eyes on me. I turned quickly to see a certain dweeb staring at my body.

When his eyes met mine, I felt a blush creep onto my face.

"Oh uh, um, Axel, Uh, the guys are going to a party down the street and they asked if you wanted to come ... along.. well, I'm not going, but uh, they are and well- " He stuttered.

I chuckled, "- I know, I get it, it's fine, I'm pretty tired, " I lied. " I'll stay home, with you..." I stared at him, still half-naked.

" Oh um ok. bye. " He scattered away.

he's so adorable..

Stop Axel, he's a friend.

'sure sure, a friend' Stupid contious.

After a warm shower, I wandered into the kitchen, searching for left over pizza.

"Benny! Want me to warm you up some pizza ?" I shouted.

He didn't respond, he was playing his key

I know I need hardly say-

How much I love your casual way

Oh, but please put your tongue away

A little higher and we're well away

The dark nights are drawing in -

And your humour is as black as them

I look at yours, you laugh at mine,

And "love" is just a miserable lie

You have destroyed my flower-like life

Not once - twice

You have corrupt my innocent mind

Not once - twice......

"Benny?"

He jumped at the sound of my voice, turning to me in shock.

"Oh Axel, aye, what's up?" He asked in a shaky, heavy, British accent.

"Want pizza ? - nice song by the way," I commented with a crooked smile.

"No thank you, and thanks, it's by The Smiths, heh," He laughed nervously, clearly embarrassed.

I smirked.

"So Benny," not sure where I was going with this- I just enjoy seeing him flustered. "How are you?"

He set his Keytar aside, "Fine. and youself ? " He responded.

"Fine. Fine."

"Good."

"Yeah, good."

We stared at the ground in silence.

"You have something on your face," I commented, breaking the silence.

"Do i ?" the blonde British boy asked, awkwardly swishing his hair around.
"Let me get it," I responded smoothly- he actually had nothing in his hair, I just needed to say something that'd allow me to hear his quiet voice again.

I moved his hair out of his face, revealing his crystal blue eyes. "Axel?" He questioned, worried about what I was doing.

I snapped out of the trance those eyes of his trapped me in.

"Oh! sorry, Uh I better go."

I quickly glided through the room into the kitchen.

What's wrong with Me

-------------

A/N :

/\^._.^/\ did you know the smallest bat in the world is called a Bumblebee Bat, and they weigh about 1 dime ! /\^._.^/\