When It Comes To Party

"Mitsuki, come here!" said King Raj calling me again. "Yes?" I asked. "I need you to make me a dress. There'll be a party. It has to be done TOMORROW"
He said bossing around.

"Yes, your majesty" said me then I left.

My name is Hayaka Mitsuki. I'm King Raj's personal tailor

It was very hard to work with him.. I made his dress up all night. I looked at the window, it was at night.
"I hope there'll be the time I can be a tailor on my own and lived at The Clarines kingdom.

The next day.....
"This is your new dress, your majesty" said me. "It looks beautifull, perfect. As a reward you may come to the party" said him. Lucky I've an old gown. I just need to repair it. Suddenly someone came.

"Zen, I didn't know you came by" said king Raj. "Yeah. I just want to visit your famous tailor" said Zen.

"She's there" said king Raj. He looked at me. "Alright see you at the party" said Zen. Then he left. Then I went to my room. I realise he was that Zen, the second prince of the Claire kingdom.

What are you thinking Mitsuki? Just get back!

Then I went back.

At the party......

It's crowdy. I didn't like parties, at all!

It's crowdy and full of people. So I just sit down and seeing people dancing. It reminds when I danced with my Mom.

"You don't dance?" someone asked suddenly. I popped out from my chair, well it was just Zen. "Hey, you're that tailor, right?" he asked. I just nod, didn't able to speak.

"You don't like parties, do you?" he asked. "Yeah" I suddenly speak. "I'm Zen. Yours?" he asked.

"I'm, I'm, Hayaka Mitsuki" said me. Then he gasped. "Your the daughter of the Hayaka tailor??" he asked. I started to walk back one step. "Sorry. It was just that I was suprised." said Zen.

"Yeah. I was Hayaka Nana's daughter" said me mumbled. "But, she died at my 11 birthday" I said. "Yeah, too bad" Zen said.

Then my bangs covering my watery eyes. "Hey, it's okay. You can be a tailor at my kingdom" said Zen.

I gasped at that time. But I looked down again. "I can't. I'm King Raj's personal tailor now" I said.

"More like an item" he said. "I know. It was because my hair" said me touching my hair. Then he looked at me. "You've funny purple hair. It reminds of grapes. And reminds me of kindness" said Zen.

Lucky I'm not blushing. "Mother has one too. But brighter" said me. "She was" said Zen. "I'll visit again tomorrow." said Zen. Suddenly I yawn.

"I guess you're tired" said Zen. "Yeah. Bye" said me then I ran to my room and slept.

I dreamed that I was working at the Claire kingdom. It was joyfull. Very very joyfull