Chapter 2

___'s pov
I'm sitting on the plane bored out of my mind even if I'm listening to music I still get bored.

*sigh* I soon hear "hello, we are landing in about five minutes so get ready"

A man's voice was coming out of the speaker 'finally~' I thought to myself.

-time skip to when she get's out of the airport-

When I get out I think 'wait! Where am I going to stay?'

'I didn't think about this -_- I'll look in my contacts to see who I can call' I thought

Mum, no
Dad, no
Sis, no
Bro, no
(F/n), no (friend name)

Wait (F/n)? I haven't heard from her in a while, last time I talked to her would've been about a year ago.

She moved without telling me, let me check her Instagram.

(F/n)_Sama was her user name, she had posted fifteen minutes ago, it was a picture of her outside of a office looking place.

With the caption being "Just outside work in Washington lol" 'hmm, cool' I thought.

'Wait a second.. Washington? where exactly in Washington though, I think if I look around enough I might be able to find that place' (stalker much? Lolol)

'Wait can't I just call her? Well aren't I an idiot' I went to her contact and called, a few seconds later she answered.

(F = (F/n) _ = ___ duh lol)

F - hello?
_ - Hi (F/n) it's me ___!
F - oh uh hi ___
_ - it's been a long time hasn't it? But anyway I was wondering if I could stay at your house, I'm in Washington right now...
F - yeah it has.. wait why are you here in Washington?
_ - it's a long story, but can I?
F - ok I guess you can, where are you?
_ - outside the airport
F - *sigh* ok, I'll be there in about ten minutes ok?
_ - ok 😊 bye!
F - bye
*beep beep beep* the call had ended...

'I wonder why she sounded so sad...'

Ok guys that's the end of this chapter 😛 I hope it was better then the last one 😄 anyways,

Bye remember smile and stay happy!! 😊