Chapter 20; Maggie Stark

Start from the beginning

They lay on the top of Avengers Tower for a long time, whispering, giggling and hanging out together. Of course, this didn't last. A loud explosion sounded from a mile or so away, sending everyone to their feet.

"What was that?" Tony questioned nobody in particular.

Natasha whipped out her technically advanced phone. "Fury is saying that it's Hydra attacking a civilian hotel on Thirty-Seventh Street."

"Oh," Maggie started as she whirled around and picked something up in her hands. "You're going to need this, Thor."

All of the Avengers stared open mouthed and in shock at Maggie, who held Mjolnir out with one hand. She looked completely oblivious as to why they were all shocked. No one spoke for a few seconds.

"How is she picking that up?" Steve asked Thor.

"She's my daughter." Tony spoke up. He threw his arm around her shoulder lovingly. "Of course that makes her worthy."

Thor shook his head obviously still in shock and awkwardly took the hammer from her hand. He gave her charming smile one which she returned.

"Alright Avengers, time to suite up." Steve ordered as he grabbed his shield.

Maggie threw herself around Stark in a tight hug. "Be careful, Daddy." She whispered to him.

Tony gave her a quick hug in return before starting to suite up.

"Always am. You're in charge of Stark Industries until I get back, which means you are the boss of Happy so have fun with that. Make him get you drink or whatever you want." Tony said before he flipped his Iron Man mask over his face.

Maggie laughed. "Okay, I will."

"Later kid," Tony said from behind his mask.

He and the rest of the Avengers that could fly, flew off of the building.

"Bye! Love you!" Maggie shouted. She wasn't sure if he heard her or not until she heard his reply.

"Love you too, Maggie!"

>>>>>>>>>>>~<<<<<<<<<<

A/N; 🎊🎉THE END!!! 🎉🎊

This has been such an amazing experience and journey, you guys. I've stared this book a while ago and I'll admit, I didn't quite know where I wanted it to go. You can tell. The storyline is pretty whacky and needs some editing. But, other than that, I feel like I hit the Marvel characters pretty spot on.

I feel so much closer to the Avengers, especially Tony. I absolutely love and adore Tony much like Maggie loves and adores Steve haha! I love Natasha and Steve too that's why they were in it a lot. I'm sorry if you felt like Bruce was left out. I really don't like the Hulk, so rather than create  lines that I thought he wouldn't say, I just left them out or had someone else speak them. Like Clint. Clint ultimately stole a lot of Bruce's lines lol.

Also, I noticed I lot of you felt that Pepper Potts was too mean or something like that. Personally, I don't like Pepper and I do think she is a little mean. I don't think Tony deserves her. He definitely deserves someone better in my opinion. But I don't think I was too hard on her character and made her nasty. I'm sorry if you feel that way, but you can go read another Tony Stark's daughter fanfiction, lord knows there are a lot.

Anyways, I have enjoyed all of your comments! I read EVERY SINGLE ONE! (Even the mean and negative ones). I definitely would not have done this if it wasn't for all of you amazing fangirls. I love each and every one of you who has commented, voted or even just read it. So give yourself a round of applause. 👏👏👏👍

Now, before any of you start freaking out, I have news;

There's going to be a second book of the Parenthood series.

Yes, I'm excited too! The second book Maggie is going to be older, around 15 to 16 years old. Maybe she is going to have a romance with someone else too. *wiggles eyebrows mysteriously* comment on who you think that should be with or if you just want it to be the same way it is now. Also, I have no complete idea what the storyline is for that one or anything, so it probably won't be released until around fall.

So, the next chapter is going to be really fun to read. It's filled with Deleted Scenes of this book and interesting facts about Maggie and much more. I definitely recommend on reading it.

Goodbye you guys! I love you all so much!