I HATE ANIME

Boy these comments are about to be flooded. Yes, I honestly hate anime (Actually, I wouldn't say "hate", but more "dislike")

I do like a few animes, don't get me wrong. But the community it's generated is honestly retarded. It's created and popularized so many words. Let's take a look at some of those "words"

"Baka"

Alot of words you are about to read aren't really "words", but rather TITLES. Such as this one. Well actually, I have no idea what this is so I'm just going to paste the meaning of it below the "word"

Baka: Baka (馬鹿, ばか, or バカ) means "fool; idiot", or (as an adjectival noun) "foolish" and is the most frequently used pejorative term in the Japanese language.

(OMG EMMA I'M SORRY ALL THE TIMES I SAID "EMMABAKA" LOLOLOLOL)

Senpai: A senpai is someone who is of a higher social standard. Notice mesenpai is usually a junior hoping he/she would get the attention of thesenpai.

Sama: Both terms are Japanese honorifics.Sama (様) is the formal version of san. Used for persons in higher positions (inferiors to superiors). While Kun (君) is informal and mostly used for males, such as boys or juniors.

Kun: The most common title is san. Itmeans all of "Mr", "Mrs", and "Ms." Mr Tanaka is referred to as Tanaka-san, as is Mrs Tanaka, and their unmarried daughter. Other common titles include sama, a more polite version of san, sensei, for teachers, kun and chan. These titles are placed after the name.

And there's a bunch of other bullshit ones that all really mean the same thing. That's about it.

But I'm not hating on Japan it's self, I'm hating on there CONTENT. More specifically, ANIME.

The reason? BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF ANIMES IN THE U.S. IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

All memes aside, there are WAY too many animes. And I know, the USA produces a BUNCH of shit cartoons, but tbh, I hate cartoons, too (Not all cartoons. I like the ones that are actually FUNNY)

And most of these Animes are just sex-packed thrill-rides that a bunch of American tweens describe as "Porn" (of course, when there parents are around they're "Japanese Cartoons")

And there's so much fucking VIOLENCE. Not that I have anything wrong with that, there just so DAMN repetitive.

Am I right? It's hard to find an Anime that actually has an original IDEA (don't sit there and say "No its not", because you're wrong)

Another thing Anime has created: WEABOOS.

The term "Weaboos" was popularized by Filthy Frank, meaning:

"Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total assholes."

Now, most Weaboos are kids under the age of 16, but (surprisingly) there are TONS of adult Weaboos:

Now that you're done bleaching your eyeballs upon seeing that mentally gruesome picture, I advise that you go and talk to you're therapist

Okay! I'm done! And that's why I hate Anime!