Richard moved a little closer, and began to nuzzle at Paul's neck; his hand drifted beneath Paul's shirt and came to rest upon the other man's abdomen. Paul inhaled sharply; his eyes drifted closed when Richard's fingers smoothed across his bared skin. Shivers of pleasure rocked through his body at even that minimal contact; the other man always seemed to know which parts of his body were particularly arousing, without even being prompted. Richard slid his further beneath Paul's shirt and began playing with one of Paul's nipples. He began rolling it between gentle fingers; Paul exhaled a little shakily, a note of arousal evident in his soft sigh.

Richard moved slightly, and began to openly nuzzle at Paul's neck, lips teasing at the skin, as he moved his way behind Paul's ear. Suddenly, Paul jerked away with a choked burst of laughter; he also managed to pull away from Richard's hand too. Richard sat still, hand raised and fingers grasping at nothing, with a surprised and confused expression upon his face.

"What the hell was that?" he finally asked.

"Nothing, nothing," Paul said, as he settled back against Richard again. "Just ... carry on, Reesh."

Still a little confused, Richard again slid his hand beneath Paul's shirt; although Paul still felt relaxed against him, Richard felt a little put off, still baffled by that the other man had suddenly jerked away with sudden laughter. In time, however he forgot puzzling reactions to his kisses, fingers soon playing with Paul's nipple again, as he began to nuzzle against Paul's neck once more. Paul's breathing slowed, deepened, as his chest rose and fell beneath Richard's palm; Richard could hear murmured curses mingled with repetitions of his own name and noises of aroused encouragement.

Richard began nuzzling behind the other man's ear again, lips tracing unspoken patterns of love against the other man's skin. Again, Paul jerked away with a sudden choked laugh; a joyful grin had spread across his face despite the fact that his eyes still were closed.

"Now what?" Richard asked, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Paul's head thunked back against the cushions behind them, and a grin still was on his face as he finally opened his eyes. He nudged Richard's shoulder with his own, but Richard pointedly refused to move, to smile, to do anything but scowl and keep his arms steadfastly crossed over his chest.

"Reesh, come on," Paul said, as he buffeted him again with his shoulder.

"No, you've put me off," Richard said.

"Why? Because I'm ticklish?" Paul said, with a snort of disbelief. "Jesus."

Richard turned his frown onto the other man, before he said- :The hell you are ticklish, Paul."

"I am," Paul said, vaguely irritated by Richard's reaction.

Richard's lips thinned slightly when the other man frowned at him and Paul sighed, in defeat; he had to concede that Richard had yet to learn of his ticklish spots.

"Give me your hand, Reesh," he said, as he held out his own hand for Richard to take.

Richard didn't move.

"Give me your damn hand and stop being a drama queen, already," Paul said, with a the beginnings of a frown.

Richard sighed and rested his hand against Paul's. Paul lifted the other man's fingers to just behind his ear, yet Richard didn't immediately do anything.

"So what?" Richard asked, with a shrug, when nothing happened.

"Well, tickle me, then," Paul said. "Nothing will happen, otherwise."

"I am not tickling you behind your goddamned ear, Paul," Richard said. "That's stupid."

"I'm proving a point. Now are you tickling me or not?" Paul asked, and he looked as though he was deliberating whether to hit Richard or not.

"This is ridiculous," Richard muttered, even as he began lightly running his fingers against the skin behind Paul's ear.

Paul began laughing again; his eyes closed tightly enough so that fine crinkles radiated from the corners of them and his nose wrinkled up in the way that Richard had always found adorable. The laughter was infectious, and caused Richard to chuckle slightly himself. It seemed as though Paul had not been messing around when he'd said he was ticklish.

"Okay, so you're ticklish," Richard said, with a smile. "I didn't know that."

"You don't know everything about me, Reesh," Paul chided, gently.

Richard hummed out his agreement, even as he shrugged.

"Maybe not. Are you ticklish anywhere else?" Richard asked, as he lifted the blanket to stare at Paul's body.

"Guess that's something you'll have to find out, isn't it?" Paul said, a clear challenge in his eyes.

"Fine by me, if it means you'll be naked for it," Richard replied, as he quirked his eyebrows at Paul. "Speaking of which, Paul, I think it's high time you actually were naked, you know."

"Smooth, Kruspe, real smooth," Paul said, as he shook his head at the other man.

"What? What else am I supposed to say? Let me see you stripped?" Richard said, as he stuck the tip of his tongue from between smiling lips.

Paul made a noise of strangled disgust, before he stared at Richard through narrowed eyes.

"Well?" he said, when Richard did little more than laugh at him.

"Well what?" Richard asked, in confusion.

"I don't want to be the only one naked in the room, Richard," Paul prompted, patiently.

"Now who's being smooth?" Richard asked, with a smile.

Paul merely grinned and raked Richard's body beneath the blanket with his gaze.

"Well, I have to find out where your ticklish spots are, don't I?" he asked, as his grin turned deceptively innocent.

Richard's only response was to laugh and nod out his agreement.