Chapter 17: Dark Night

Začať od začiatku

It's cold armor gauntlets let go of my wrist and faded away but it started to call my name.

"Laurance! LAURANCE! WAKE UP!"

Wait... Garroth?.... I saw the light shine upon me as it gets brighter and brighter until it all went white. I slowly opened my eyes, only to see it blur. I re-adjust them by blinking until it got normal. I look around to find myself in a room but a hospital room. I slowly stood up but stopped by the pain on my hip. I hissed from the pain.

"Laurance,"

I turn who it was.

"G-Garroth?"

He smiled at me and he came up to me as he hugged me. Only a little tight. I hugged him back. We were like this for like 10 minutes. He appeared from the hug when I realized something.

"Garroth! What about Zane!? And Travis!?" I asked panicky.

"Don't worry, Laurance, we got them to a safe place and we kept Travis away from Zane. My little brother was rape by his Demon Warlock form," he said while sounding sad. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I smiled but Gene said I was gone for good but why would I be alive. I have so many question that need to be answered.

???'s P.O.V.

I watched far from the window of Laurance and Garroth's to here. So, he's alive. Gene didn't do a very, very good job with that. Man, does Gene ever accomplished anything? Wow, I guess I have to do this all by myself but I can't do this alone. I guess I have to find my cutie.

I jumped off and landed on the ground. I ran as fast as I could until I reached the Shadow Thieves hideout. I jumped inside an open window and right to Zenix's room. I saw him in shocked as he charged at me with the knife on his hand until grabbed him on his wrist and I put it behind his back. He struggled from my grip but I'm stronger than him. I came close to his ear as I whisper to him.

"Hey, cutie, you gotta help me with a problem," I said.

"WHAT DO YOU EVEN WANT FROM ME!?" He screamed. Aw... he didn't say my name.

"Lets say one of your use-to-be Shadow Thief came back from the dead," I said.

"Laurance.... HE'S ALIVE!" Couldn't he keep his mouth shut?

"Yes, sweetheart, but not so loud. You don't want to see Gene being all mad and scary on my poor baby," I said seductively and bit his ear lobe. I felt a hit as I let him go and coughed. If he doesn't like it then I'll make him like it. I grabbed and threw him on his bed and I climbed over him. I could see a faint blush from him as I smirked.

"Just as I thought," I said and got off him.

"W-wait! W-w-what!?" Aww... he's so cute when he stutters. I smiled and walked to the window as I climbed over. Before I could jump over, Zenix called me out.

"Where are you going?"

"Finish the job," I said.

"From who?" He asked.

"I'll tell you everything, sweetheart," I said as I got last of his nerve and charged at me again. I jumped off and landed. I looked up from the window and see Zenix's head looked out.

"VINCENT! IF YOU COME BACK, I WILL MURDER YOU!!" Yay, Senpai noticed me!

"OF COURSE YOU WILL WHENEVER YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE NY PERFECT BODY THAT YOU WILL DIE FOR!" I yelled back and I saw him blushed again. I chuckled and started to run. You know me, Vincent the Shadow Theif.

__________

Surprise that it's Vincent, I know he's a good guy but maybe I could change it up for a little. What? Can't handle a girl who's evil?

Person: Not at all, bitch!

Bruh! I will stab you in the eye if you don't keep you mouth shut! Now, listen to Author~Chan and wave at the readers.

Person: You will regret this.

I think my compradre can handle you.

Person: Which partner?

Run.

Compradre: YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! NOW DIE!!! *Runs after the person*

Person: AHHHH *Runs away*

Oh! Hi, cupcakes, long tine no see! My exams finished and I'm happy! The cover is not mine it @Helious and she did great and I love it so much. I give her a big thanks! Anyway, I'm glad that school is almost over and I get to relax except apart from cleaning. I've been stressing so much that I literally almost punch and make a hole on the wall. I'm happy for no reason and I could even stop smiling like a serial killer. Crazy, aren't I? Well, that's all for today and I will see you in the next chapter until then, take care. Buh-Bye!

Person: HELP M- *Head chopped off*

Compadre: Did I do a good job?

Honey, you always do a awesome job.