Life or death?

Harry's Pov.

I have been bawling three hours straight she's in the hospital in town.  We aren't aloud to leave camp so we can't see her.  The doctor said they would keep her over night then transfer her back here if she wakes up.  I hope she does. We are waiting for the doctors to call us and tell us how the surgery went.  They checked everyone out, they all had minor scratches and bruises.  Except Kate, she won't let anyone touch her, she is sitting in a chair on the other side of the room  hugging her knees and bawling.  She won't talk or anything.  Niall is crying to.  He thinks it was his fault, like he was the one that should have been shot.  He won't let anyone touch him either.  Ugh Kate needs to quit worrying, her 'problem' with men is getting on my nerves.  Oh look she stopped crying, I'm going to talk to her, she needs Niall more than she thinks.  They are perfect for each other.  Ugh I'm done.  I get up and walk over to her standing a good 2 ft. away.

"Hey can we talk?" I ask with concern.  What if that hurt her more than I thought?  She just watched her best friend get shot.  She doesn't move.

"Look at me." I say sternly and I guess that slapped some sense into her because she looks up at me. 

"Can I sit next to you?  I won't hurt you." I ask.

"Y-yes that would be lovely." She mutters.

I take a seat next to her and go to touch her shoulder.  She doesn't respond so I touch her.  I feel her jolt up then relax.  She puts her legs down.

"I know you don't like boys... but Niall just risked his life to save you.  He really needs someone right now, he thinks it's his fault Allie got shot." I choke on that last part and she puts her hand on my shoulder and rubs it.

"I am really sorry.  I had an abusive brother and dad that made me hate men.  They would hit me and slap me.  I though all men were bad.  My mom died when I was 14 so it's been hard. You guys have changed my perspective.  I haven't told anyone about that before, and the weird thing is, I told it to a man.  I am so sorry for being such a jerk.  I can't imagine what Niall is going through right now.  Gosh I've been so mean to people.  How did my friends deal with me?  I couldn't deal with me.  I'm going to go talk to Niall.  Thanks it feels great to tell someone about that." She hugs me and I hug her back.

She gets up and walks away.

Wow there's more to Kate than I thought. 

Kate's Pov.

I get up and walk over to Niall.  He is bawling.  Ugh I feel so bad.  I get on my knees in front of him and watch him.  He finally realizes my presence and just looks at me.

"What do you want." He snaps taking me by surprise.

"To help you." I answer simply.

"Why would you talk to me now?  Are you taking pity on me because I'm crying?  I mean you've basically ignored my presence and all the guys since we met.  What's your deal?" He says and raises his voice. 

He's right.  I'm a jerk.  For some reason I don't want run or yell, weird...

"You're right I'm sorry.  I've been ignoring male presence because my brother and dad abused me... My mom died when I was 14 and it's been hard.  I almost killed myself when I was 16 and again when I was 17.  I'm afraid if I get to close to a guy they will hurt me.  I'm am so sorry I should have figured out you would hurt me... I'm really sorry Niall.  If you don't want to forgive me it's fine..." I about to look up at him when I'm engulfed in a hug. 

"I am so sorry, I had no idea.  I feel so bad for snapping at you." He says affectionately not letting go.

"It's okay. I deserved it..." I say and trail off.  He finally lets go and grabs my shoulders.

"You didn't deserve any of it.  I shouldn't have been such a jerk.  I am so sorry.  Forgive me?"

I did something I never thought I would do.  I leaned in and kissed him right on the lips.  I felt fireworks.  Niall was shocked at first then kissed me back.  Our lips moved in sync and it was perfect.  I broke the kiss and a frown spread across his face. 

"Forgiven." I say and I get up to sit on the chair next to his.  He sits next to me and goes to grab my hand.  I look down and he blushes, but I take it anyways and he smiles.

He whispers into my ear, "I knew you would be mine someday."

"But we aren't dating..."

"You're still mine and you know you want to be mine anyways."

"Ya..." I trail off and blush furiously.

"Well since this is camp and it's hard to go out on a date, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes of course."

A big smile spreads from ear to ear.  He picks me up and spins me around.  I laugh like an idiot.  HE sets me down and kisses me.  Wow I love this.  I kiss back and it was like magic.  I love the taste of his lips.  Ugh I am so weird...

"YES FINALLY YOU"RE TOGETHER!" Louis screams.  We all laugh and I blush furiously.

"You're adorable when you blush." Niall whispers into my ear making me giggle.]\

I love him!  WAIT WHAT?

Harry's Pov.

The phone starts to ring and my head snaps in it's direction.  I get up and run to grab it.  I hope she is okay. 

"H-hello?" I stutter and put the phone on speaker.

"Hi is this Camp Star?"

"Yes sir."

"This is Dr. Alabaster.  Allie's surgery went well, but we had to put her into a coma because she jerked awake unexpectedly and wasn't strap into the bed and fell out, hitting her head maybe causing some brain damage, we don't know.  Can I have someone who is close to her phone number please?" The doctor says.  I gesture Izzy to come up and she gives him her number.  I feel the tears well up in my eyes.

"Thank you miss I will call you if anything goes wrong." The doctor says and hangs up.

I start to sob, so hard I fall to the ground.  I can't control it.  I-I love her.  I don't know how but in 2 weeks I fell in love.  I can't believe she might actually die.  I feel someone put there hand on me, I look up to see Izzy.  She was rubbing my arm and crying.  About 20 minutes later I stop crying and get up.  She wouldn't want me to be sad.  Her motto is why be sad when you could be happy instead.  So I will try to be happy.

I get up with confidence and look at my friends, "Allie wouldn't want us to mourn over her.  Her motto is why be sad when you could just be happy instead, that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to be happy for Allie. 

"For Allie!" Emma yells.

"For Allie." Liam says.

"For Allie." Izzy says and smiles.  The rest agree and we go back to our cabins.  I change quickly and jump into bed.

Sweet dreams everyone... and with that I'm out.

~~~<3~~~

Heyy read my new fanfic Celebrity Nappers please!  I beg you!

Thank you so much for reading my fanfic!  I love you guys!

~Emily<3