The End

It's hard to be the one who's always trying. At work, at home or even in an relationship, it's hard to be the only one trying. The thing is when do you know you're the only one trying? You won't know until you ask the person you are trying so hard for. The weight on shoulders could be just rocks instead of care. Do they even notice that you're trying? Is it worth trying for someone who doesn't give anything back? I give my time, my freedom, my hopes, my dreams, and my heart to this person. The only they have to give are words that could be truth or lies right at your face. A person can only give so much of themselves before their body and mind gives out. That's why people are heartless because it was too late for them to get out.
Look at my hands, they're bleeding. Look at my back, the marks you left. Look at my heart, it's torn. I gave you too much. Or did I give too little? I'll never know. You won't tell me. I'm just your buddy-buddy when I have something to give. What am I to you when I have nothing? Probably nothing right. I figured. Now my question is, why did I try so hard in the first place? Was it because I actually wanted something with you or something else? Now I feel like a blind fool with no sense of direction. I can't see anymore so I don't know what to do next. I can't believe you'd make me feel like this out of all people.
I rather be alone than used. So here's my goodbye to you because I need to be alone now. This is the end and my goodbye to you, _______.

This line at the bottom is suppose to represent anyone you've had this difficulty with because we've all felt like this before. Now I give the last and final chapter of "Moving On."