Prom Proposal

It was 2 weeks till prom and Jake still had not found away to ask Marley. I mean he figured they were going together anyway but he he still wanted to ask. No prom proosal he say he liked, he wanted to give something different to Marley. He went through all the romatic movies that would be perfect for this. As he was was crusing through them, he thought of High school Musical 3. He would never admit that he liked the movie and the only person that he would watch it with would be Marley. Once he thought of that movie, he got the perfect image. He went to the local flower shop and bought as many flowers as he could afford.  Now all he needed was a place to do this. he knew it would be ard to have the backgorun that was in the movie, but he would do everything he could to make as similar as possible. When he was ready, he texed marley and told her where to go.

It was another day and Marley was excited. It was almost prom and nationals and on top of all of that, school was almost over with. She she could get to spend the whole summer with Jake. She was laying on her bed, watching t.v and when she saw she got a text from Jake, she had a big smile on her face. She did as the text said and got into something cute and casual, she she settled on a cute summer dress. As she approuched the scene, Marley's mouth dropped. She saw her boyfriend, standing there, dressed up nice and flowers everywhere. A part of had a feeling of what was going on, and she hoped she was right. She walked up to him and gave him a big smile. 

"What's all this?"

"Just a little something I can thought of to officially ask you to prom."

"I'm excited" She giggled

"Good, because, there's a movie that I would never admit to liking and watching, except with you and do you know what that movie is?"

"Well anything girly" 

"Ok yeah, but it's a disney channel movie."

"High School Mucial?"

"Correct, so come here" 

He grabbed her hands and started dancing the waltz. He knew marley would catch on fast, it was s low dance.  A few minutes as the song started, he started singing the song that was in the movie. The whole time they danced and song, he kept staring into her eyes, her beautiful blue eyes. He felt like this was going great. 

Marley loved dancing with him. It was one of her favorite things in the world to do. She would have never guessed that at the beginning of the year, she would have Jake as her boyfriend and they would be dancing around the park, but she couldn't have been happier than in that moment. He knew just what to say and do, to make her feel happy and safe.

Jake felt like they really were in a movie. They were dressed up and just the fact that they felt like they were the only two people on the earth, made this plan even better. he could hear the thuder started, but he didn't care, nothing was going to mess this up for them. As the rain started pouring down, he finished the dance and song.

Marley giggled when the rain started. She didn't care, the rain made it even more perfect actually. She had never been kissed in the rain, so this would be a first.  She never wanted this moment to end, I mean who wouldn't. This was going to be a moment she would remeber forever. As the everything came to and end, she could stop smiling.

"You know I've never benn kissed in the rain." She hinted

"Well then, I guess we should change that." He leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. "So it that a yes?"

'What do you think?"

"Yes?"

"Hmmm" Marley put on a face to make it look like she was thinking, she smiled "In every language"

Jake smiled and kissed her again. "I was hoping you would say yes."

"Of course I would, even if we were both at home, eating pizza, wearing sweats, I would have said yes."

"Well then maybe I'll start doing for when I have surprises for you." He joked

"I really wouldn't care Jake" She responded honestly "As long as I'm with you, nothing like that mattes., you know that."

"I know, but still, I like spoling you, you deserve it."

"Well thank you" She kissed his again. "Now how about we celebrate by going back to my place and watching movies in bed?"

"Sounds amazing, my favorite way to celebrate things with you."

"Mine too."