To Feel Betrayed (Synyster Gates)

Chpt. 1-

The very annoying sound of the alarm clock started going off. I grunted and turned over as my hand roughly landed on the off button. I just wanted to sleep a little longer. My eyes started closing and I was going back to sleep...

"Dani!" I felt my bestfriends' body land on mine.

"Damn it Jordyn!" I yelled.

"Goodmorning to you too sunshine." She said as she got off me. She walked over to my window and opened the blinds. I squinted and pulled the covers over my head.

"I hate you." I said.

"Awwh, I love you too sweetheart, now get up." I sighed in annoyance and just gave in. If I didn't now, then she'd keep on until I did. I reluctanly got out of my warm bed.

"We have to leave in an hour and a half. I know how your slow ass is, so hurry okay?"

"Yes mother dearest." I stated sarcatically as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be a smartass. I know you want this just as much as I do little missy." She said, pointing a finger at me.

"Okay, whatever." I said as I slammed the bathroom door behind me.

I hate early mornings whether it's for something I'd die to see or not. I took my shower then got out and got dressed in my most favorite Avenged Sevenfold shirt and some skinny jeans. I dried and straightened my shoulder length black hair and put mascara and eye liner around my greenish-blue eyes.

Today is going to be insane. I've already predicted it. I just don't know if it will be the good kind of insane or bad. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room where I grabbed my phone and purse then walked out to descend the stairs.

"It's about time. If we're going to be there on time to get to our places easily, then we're gonna have to leave now."

"Yes, I know, I know. God, Miss Obvious." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Don't bring God into this, he hasn't done anything to you."

I glared at the back of her head as she walked out the door. I loved Jordyn to death, I really did, but she could really work on my nerves on mornings like these. I sighed heavily in annoyance and followed her out the door, locking it and shutting it behind me.

"So, you ready to go see our most favorite band in the world?" She asked as I sat in the passenger's seat.

"Hell yeah, after I wake up a little bit more I'll be pumped."

"Great, you better be."

"Yeah, yeah." I said, waving it off as I turned on the radio and looked out the window. I started swaying my head and mumbling the words to Comatose by Skillet. This was going to be a long 8 hour drive, so why not make the most of it? I pulled out a Monster. Jordyn looked over to see this and she had the funniest, terrified expression work up on her face. I smirked, looking at her as I popped open the lid to the large enery drink.

"Oh please don't." She begged.

"Hey, you wanted me to wake up, so now you shall get what you asked for." I said shrugging and taking a huge gulp. God, I love these things, but they make me extremely hyper. I can get stupid, and can't tell you how many people have told me I act more drunk than I do hyper.

I took another big drink of it. "It's only a matter of time now." I said sighing as I placed the Monster in the cup holder and sat back in my seat comfortably.

"You're an ass." She said annoyed.

"But you love me anyway." I said gushingly reaching over to pinch her babyface.

"Oh Lord, it's already taking its toll on you."

"It's going to be a long 8 hour drive for you baby." I said laughing.

"No kidding."  She said, obviously still annoyed.

"Oh come one, you know you love it when I'm hyper."

"You act like a fool when you're hyper."

"And you act like Cookie Monster when you're drunk."

"I have holes in my childhood!"

I bursted out into laughter and Jordyn soon joined me.

"I love you tard." She said.

"Haha, I love you too."

"Oh my God, I'm so excited to be seeing Avnged Sevenfold live." She said, almost wrecking us.

"Holy shit! Don't get to excited or you'll kill us." I said putting a hand over my heart.

"I'm sorry!"

"Oh my God Jordyn! I just saw a monkey riding a banana!" I exclaimed pointing a statue of a monkey riding a banana by the park entrance.

Jordyn gave me a weird look, so that obviously meant that she didn't see it.

"I don't even wanna know what you meant by that Dani." She said shaking her head.

"Eww, perv. But, I swear I saw it!"

"I think you've lost your mind."

"Fine, I'll prove to you that I saw it when we're driving back!" I said with a huff.

"Okay you do that hun." She said with a weird expression.

"Jerkhole." I muttered.

"Don't hate."

"Pfft, whatever."

We fell into a comfortable silence and so I thought I'd try to take a little nap to catch up on some much more needed sleep. I'll drink the rest of my Monster later to get more pumped for the Avenged Sevenfold concert to come. I layed my head back and closed my eyes, listening to the sound of music and Jordyn bitching about how I better not fall back asleep.