Family

Zane's pov

Note: sorry for misspellings

After we got back to the bontey I told the others about me thinking I knew the girl from somewhere."Are you sure you might be mistaken her for someone else." Kai states."Wait a sec when was the last time Zane made a mistake." Jay said defending me."Look zane might be smart but that doesn't make him 100 percent correct on everything."Cole says I tell them to just let the matter drop. To calm myself I did what I always do meditate. But since I wanted to be alone I went into the woods.After I got settled and began to realised I was in a hall find with the history of every family in all of Ninjago.After I walked about a quarter of the hall I saw a portrait of me, my dad ,and another figure that I couldn't see who it was."The Julian's a family of three one parent and two children.The father was a retired scientist with a wife that years later died in a wild fire along with there children that he was able to rebuild into robots.Zane one of the two kids of Dr. Julian and a well-known hero of Ninjago as the master of ice.Grace the brother of Zane her whereabouts are unknown."I read out loud then looked back at the painting and then realized that the girl in the ally is the same girl in the painting.I woke up and ran back to the bontey.

Grace's pov

I was meditating when I saw a figure in my vision.He was the same ninja that helped me in the ally with the other three ninja then I came upon a long hall(same hall that zane was in).After I woke up I knew who I was looking for.

Note:sorry I don't give Grace alot of screen time but she'll get more later

KittyRainbow out peace!