Top 10 Facts - Earth and Space

1. Antarctica is the biggest desert on Earth.

2. Earth is the only planet not named after a god.

3. The asteroid belt you see in cartoons or movies are very inaccurate. The asteroid there have miles of space between them.

4. The whole population of the world could fit in the US. If we live in equal houses and share the same size of space and property.

5. Many speculate the moon landings to be a hoax. There are many strong evidences leading to this but NASA has claimed there is an explanation for all of those "evidence".

6. There was a signal that reached Earth but then suddenly disappeared. Scientist called it the "WoW" Signal. Some say it was a distress call from aliens that need our help or want to destroy us and some say it was just a disturbance in the magnetic field leading to the signal. You decide.

7. The Sahara Desert experienced snowing once in recorded history.

8. NASA has it's own radio station. It's called "Third Rock" and has pretty cool things aired live.

9. Most Astronauts come from the state of Ohio.

10. I know I have said this a bunch of times before but I just can't stop saying it. Russia has a bigger surface area than Pluto.