1D wedding party! Part1.

It was a cold, dull and boring day and me, Hannah, Shannon and Kimberley were sitting in Drayton Hall thinking of what to do. Then we thought Omg we should so listen to One Direction, as we do anyway. So we were sat there raving along, rocking the high notes in Gotta Be You and I remembered One Direction are in London tomorrow! ‘HEY GUYS, I JUST REMEMBERED ONE DIRECTION ARE IN LONDON TOMORROW!’ I was so excited when I remembered I nearly cried thinking about meeting Liam for the first time! Shannon, screamed. Hannah, didn’t take me seriously. Kimberley, cried. Its crazy, everyday we all watch Gotta Be You, God knows how many times. And then tomorrow we’re meeting the sexy people behind the song OMGG! When I put on Gotta Be You on my phone I started crying, it’s a dream come true!. Without One Direction, I can’t even imagine it to be honest. 

FIRST TIME MEETING 1D.

It’s the day we meet 1D for the first time. Omg I think I’m gonna cry! I’m sitting in my room listening to Gotta Be You on repeat and I’m actually crying, oh no. What am I gonna be like in person?! They’re just so beautiful in the video. But yeah anyway. I’m getting ready to meet 1D!! ……… I’ve just finished my make up, now I’m getting extremely excited. Oooh it’s a knock at the door.. Its Shannon Styles and Hannah Malik! She was like majorly excited! We waited for my dad and then went to wait at the pub for Kimberley. Now this is when we start getting hyper! Shannon was dancing round screaming, Hannah was laughing at Shannon and I was nearly in tears. 

We met up with Kimberley and then we went to catch the bus. I feel so sorry for my dad, he’s stuck with a bunch of retards getting hyped about our boys. Oh no. Waiting for the bus and listening to What Makes You Beautiful and singing bout Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Harry, oh how funny! No wonder why my dad is sitting away from us. LOL. Yay the bus is empty, result! We’re all like so so so excited its crazy.

*Some time later.*

We’re at Wembley AHHHHHHH! The boys are on x factor again, eep. Its only 12 o’clock and we’re walking to the back of where they film THE X FACTOR wooo!. Proper buzzing right now. Proper singing Na Na Na down the road. We’re all wearing something with 1D on, we look amazing, if I do say so myself. There is hardly anyone there. We sat on the path on the opposite side of the road and wait for the boys, as they’re already sound checking. There is literally NO ONE here, its weird. Across the road there are people queing already waiting to go in, but they have literally AGES to wait. Its crazy. Anyway, theres us three having a mini rave to Na Na Na still and Liam comes to the gate, and we're the only ones there, amazing much?!. We literally zoom right over to the gate, and we all got a pic with him. I'm proper screaming right now? OMGGGGGGG. This is how amazing Liam is, he takes my camera and takes a pic of me and him, signs my arm, gives me a hug AND a kiss, and called me babe. Cute or what?! When he went back in he said bye to us and winked at me. He must love me ;). After we went and sat back down and I went on my Twitter on Shannon's phone to see a tweet from Liam saying 'Just met some amazing fans, so lovely. Love seeing our fans, they make my world. The one with the signed arm is pretty cute'. OMGG! Fangirling right now. He's so beautiful..