Chapter 5

Dinahs POV:

The walk back to the hotel was pretty dead. It was silent. The streets of London abandoned compared to during the day when they are overcrowded with people doing there daily business. Y/N seems somewhat on edge around me and I don't want it to be that way, I can tell by her face that she is hurting deep down and I really want to be able to help her, under all of them beautiful smiles and cute ass giggles is someone who needs help I can just tell and I'm willing to try at least.

We reached the back of the hotel and one of the security from the hotel gave me a suspicious look when he saw Y/N with me but I gave him a nod assuring him that it was okay. He let me and Y/N through and we made our way to my room. As we were walking up the stairs to the floor my room was on I heard Lauren's laugh and straight away knew she was wasted. As we reached my door, Lauren stumbles out of her bedroom which is next to mine.

"Diinnahh" Lauren slurs,

Y/N is standing next to me completely cracking up.

"Has Lauren had a little too much to drink in London town" I laughed while walking over to her to support her from falling over.

"Dinah, i loveee youu guyss, rreaally I do, yoour all my faamilly..." Lauren cuts of when she suddenly starts to heave.

"Okay lozza I think we should get you to the toilet then to bed lets go" I giggle then throw Y/N they keys to my room and tell her to go make herself at home while I sort out Lauren.

After Lauren had finished throwing up all of the alcohol she had consumed tonight, she doesn't look too bad and she definitely isn't as drunk as she was. I grab her some pajamas from her suitcase and hand them to her.

"Dinah, who was that girl out there?" Lauren says giving shooting me with a smirk.

"She's just a friend Lauren and speaking of the devil I should go to my room now because one she is probably wondering where I am and two you need to sleep because you are not going to be feeling good for work tomorrow" I say getting up and walking to the door.

"Night Dinah, I'm only next door don't be having too much fun I can hear everything" she giggles.

"Night and don't you worry you will be asleep within seconds so you won't hear a thing" I joke leaving the room and entering mine.

When I walk in I see Y/N lying on her front on the bed on her phone, her shoes off at the door and her coat hung up on the handle of the bathroom door. She hasn't seemed to notice me coming in so I sneak up behind her and slowly crawl onto the bed. I grab her waist and spin her around so I'm hovering over her. She squeals and throws her phone just missing my face may I add.

"Jesus Dinah you scared the crap out of me" she says out of breath.

We stay in this position for a few seconds, just looking into each others eyes. God her eyes are so engaging, her lips are so plump and her nose is red raw from the cold. She snaps us out of our gaze by speaking up.

"Ummm...Dinah.." she says below a whisper.

I slowly crawl of her and lay on my side next to her still looking at her. Before she can say anything I speak up.

"I want you to know that you can trust me and speak to me, earlier when I saw you sitting on the bench I could see in your eyes that you was reliving something you didn't want to. I want you to know, Y/N, I would really like to try to help you" I say pausing before carrying on. " If I was right with what I saw" I say in a soft tone. She looks down at the sheets on the bed then back to my eyes.

"Thank you, I just need time to be able to open up to people, with you I don't think it will take long but I would really like you to too" she says quietly.

"Okay well I don't want to rush you, take your time....... now shall we put on a movie?" I say jumping up off the bed.

"Sure what about Lion King?" she smirks fully well knowing that's my favorite film. These god damn harmonizers know everything about us, I mean it isn't a bad thing clearly.

I laugh grabbing the controls and putting it on the television. I turn off the lights but leave the bedside ones on. I take off my shoes and jump under the quilt whilst patting the space next to me. Y/N crawls in and I open my arms. She snuggles into my side with one hand over my waist and the other supporting her head. I wrap my arms around her and watch the movie. I never thought I would feel so drawn to someone I met not even 3 hours ago, but I do and its worth seeing where this is going. I really like her I don't know much about her but I love what I see of her so far.

Its about halfway through film and look down to Y/N fast asleep, what a sleeping beauty. I don't want to wake her so I lean over and grab the controls to turn the television off and then switch off the bedside lights. I pull the quilt up over us and decide I should really text her friends to let them know she is okay. I quietly crawl out off bed and grab her phone from the floor where she threw it earlier. Luckily enough she doesn't even have a pass code so it was easy. I go to her messages and message her friends.

To Becky&Georgia: Hey it's Dinah, Y/N fell asleep what time do you guys have to get your train back?

Dreading the thought of saying goodbye there was a reply within seconds.

From Georgia: Don't worry we booked into a hotel for a few nights for now, just get her to text her parents in the morning saying she is staying at Becky's for a few nights. Dinah is she okay?

To Becky&Georgia: Yeah she is okay. I can see she is struggling but I promise you guys when she finally is ready to open up I'm going to try to help her.

From Georgia: Thank you, she will open up soon. Get her to text me when she is awake. Goodnight Dinah.

To Becky&Georgia: Will do guys goodnight.

I place her her phone on the bedside table and crawl back into bed. As I get under the sheets Y/N snuggles back into my side and snuggles her head into the crook of my neck. Feeling the warmth of her breath on my neck sends shivers through my whole body. With my breathing slowly matching out with hers I fall asleep.