Chapter 13

Lauren's p.o.v.

At school

August told me he been getting random text messages of a number I don't know. It keeps saying that It's a private number.

It says,

"I know your secrets, August, meet me in the back of the school tomorrow and have $100,000 ready or else" I was scared but I went with august, cause thats my ride or die.

We arrived at the back of the school. We was approached by a female figure with all black on and a black mask.

"Why you bring a gue--" She cut herself off while staring at me, she put her hand over her mouth and ran away. August chased after her and tackled her to the ground.

He took off her mask and I couldn't believe what I saw.
"Kayla? Is that you?! You been threatning my man!?"

"I'm sorry I needed money bad. I live on the streets now" She said with sadness in her voice. I couldn't believe her. I walked away and went in august car.

August p.o.v.

I was disappointed in Kayla. She was one of my good friends. If she needed money she could had asked, but she threatened me instead. I shooked my head at her and went back in the car.

I looked at lauren, and she was mad. Her nostrils were flaring up. So I decided to not talk. I dropped her home.

"Bye bae I luh yuh" I said hoping for a response.

"Bye love you too" She said slamming the door.

Lauren's p.o.v.

I showered and went to bed. I was so mad that I didn't talk to anyone tonight. Dad and rayna tried to talk to me, but I shut them down.

Vote and comment :)
Short Chapter sorry :( but anyway thanks for 1k views on my story. I'm so grateful that Ya'll took the time to read my story.

Bye😘