Author's Note v(눈‸눈)v

I DON'T OWN SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN / ATTACK ON TITAN. ONLY THIS FANFICTION AND THE ORIGINAL CHARACTER. KKKAY. v(눈‸눈)v

☆ SUMMARY 

My name is Neera. I am one of the people who have experienced the misery and grief brought by these mysterious creatures known as Titans. And just like the people who had grudge against them, I became a soldier to fight for the humanity.

But that's not just all.

I always wanted to explore the outside of walls. Not because I wanted to see the outside world, but because a mysterious voice haunted me.

It called my name at a random times of the day. I've never spoken to anyone about that, and I wanted to figure out what it was with only myself.

But before that, my comrades and me myself noticed about something.

THERE WAS SOMETHING UNCOMMON ABOUT ME.

☆ PAIRING ☆

I'd tell you guys honestly, I still can't think of a particular pairing in this story, so I decided to turn this into a reverse-harem. As the story goes on, we might find out who she ends up with. (Ofcourse I just can't take away romance from my stories XD) And don't worry, Levi is all mine- I mean, ours (LOL) because this OC of mine won't be paired up with him. Why? You'll find out soon (*≧艸≦)

Hint: The cover of this story

☆ ABOUT THE OC 

- Her name "Neera" [ne(e)-ra] is the variant of the name "Deyanira" which means "Devastating and capable of great destruction". Origin of her name is Spanish/Greek.

- She is 170 cm tall.

- Her hair is black and the length reaches about to her waist point and ties it up in ponytail everytime she is on duty. The bangs are parted to left and doesn't reaches her eyes. Her eyes are also black.

- She is French.

- She is 15 years old.

- When she joined the 104th Trainees Squad, she never have spoken to Eren and the others (except Annie) until she joined the Scouting Legion.

- She is literally a lazy girl- lazy enough to not care about cleaning and such.

- She's a quiet type of person except to those people who are close to her. In short, she's like the Kuudere.

- As stated above, she seems to have something uncommon within her. (Is your first thought she might be a Titan Shifter? Well, you'll find out soon.)

 ANOTHER NOTE 

- This story might be slow on updates ( ̄^ ̄ノ)ノ ¯\_(눈_눈)_/¯

- Neera's appearance is another hint why she won't be paired up with Levi (눈∀눈)

Okay, I know I'm not good at writing and tbh, I have planned to finish up my other fanfics to avoid messing my mind. But I couldn't help it, my imaginations are starting to run wild for this fanfiction. XD Please vote after posting the chapter one of this story, okay? Thanks 。◕‿◕。