[11] That Blows

Roman's POV~

~~~

I pushed open the door to the room Dean was currently residing in and stepped inside. To my surprise, Dean was standing by the table in the corner finishing off a cup of something which was still steaming. I eyed him carefully and smiled.

"You look like you're feeling a lot better. I thought you had to stay here for a while longer?" I spoke relatively quietly before realising that we were alone in the ward.
Dean strode over to me with a small smile playing on his parted lips. I naturally backed up against the door when he failed to stop approaching.

With his eyes locked on mine and his breath heavy against my neck, a stray hand slid up my waist and rested just below my ribs. I stared at him in shock.

"I was waiting for you, Roman. Where did you go?" His head tilted to the side waiting for my response which never came. He quickly wetted his lips with his tongue as a grin spread across his face, "Well anyway, in the time you weren't here I've gone over the next twenty minutes in great detail through my mind."

I continued to stare at him in horror or arousal or both. What the hell was going on? Surely he doesn't mean...

My suspicions were confirmed when Dean dropped to his knees in front of me and began working furiously at my belt. My hand automatically flew to the lock on the door beside me, ensuring privacy for whatever was about to happen.
"Have you thought about this moment as much as I have?" Dean smirked up at me from below my hardening crotch.

"D-Dean... I, uh..." I swallowed hard, trying to force out words or string together a sentence that made sense, successfully managing neither. Dean merely laughed and went back to work.

The second my dick was free from the restraint of my jeans, he had his hands around it. I let out a choked moan as my now, thanks to Dean, rock-hard length swung up to slap against my clothed stomach.
He squeezed tightly with his fingers, coercing a moan from my lips as he watched with eyes full of adrenaline and excitement.

"Christ, Ro... I guessed you were big through the size of your bulge when you wear those tracksuit bottoms around the house but..." He raised an eyebrow at my cock and ran his tongue across his bottom lip.
"How many girls have you destroyed with this thing?" He let out with a short laugh.

I huffed at the clear jab at my sexuality.
"Big talk from the guy on his knees with a hand wrapped around my dick."

Dean chuckled back and edged his mouth closer to the tip. I watched in anticipation, trying to hold back from jutting my hips forward and forcing my leaking dick down his throat.
"Dean..." I said sternly attempting to mask the desperation which seemed to drip from my voice.

On command, he licked all the way up the underside of my length. I grasped a handful of his hair and cussed through gritted teeth. He continued to lap at the head of my dick, encouraging moans and whines from my mouth.
"Oh, fuck... Keep doing that, baby boy."

The words slipped from my lips before I'd realised what I'd said. I felt my cheeks burn up but Dean remained unfazed. He worked his tongue around my cock, using his long fingers to grab onto what he wasn't currently licking.

All at once he took the entire thing down his throat. I moaned obscenely loudly and bucked my hips into him, yanking at the hair at the nape of his neck.
He sucked hard and pulled back with a loud pop, paying close attention to the pressure he was applying to the base of my dick with his hand.

I forced my eyes open and stared down at him in awe. How many blow-jobs had this kid given? To be this fucking good, it had to be in the thousands and I felt like the fucking lucky millionth customer.

Seeing his eyebrows furrow, I released my grip on his hair and patted it down soothingly.
"Shit, Dean... That feels fucking amazing, I'm so close..."
My words appeared to encourage him as he picked up the speed again.
The thought of shooting cum all over Dean and into his mouth was driving me fucking insane as he brought me closer to my release.

He moved back completely from my cock, gripping tightly onto it with an enclosed hand. I bit down hard on my lip at the temporary lack of pressure until he began jacking me off quickly.

"Fuck! Oh... Oh, fuck, Dean!" I grasped helplessly at the door handle as I felt the tension building up in the pit of my stomach. I prepared myself for what was coming (no pun intended) and squeezed my eyes shut tightly.

"Roman? Roman?"
A harsh whisper caused me to stir. I opened my eyes and quickly met Dean's gaze. I suddenly felt my heart jump to my mouth.
We were still in the hospital. That was a dream. And I had the fucking biggest hard-on right now.

"Roman? What's wrong?" Dean looked at me concerned and tilted his head a little. I pulled my backpack onto my lap and pretended to look for something, in an attempt to cover my frankly huge boner.

"Uh, nothing bab- Dean." I shook my head and took a deep breath. He continued to look at me with confusion plastered all over his face.

"Okay... Well, anyway I was just gonna ask if you could go and grab me some food from the cafeteria. I'm starving." He shot a smile at me which faded slightly when I didn't look up from my bag.

"Sure! I-I'll be right back." I didn't have to be asked twice as I jumped at the opportunity to leave the room.

The door clicked shut behind me. The door which I was previously pressed up against whilst Dean...
No. That didn't happen. Nothing like that was ever going to happen between Dean and I.

I followed the signs to the food court and steadied my breathing whilst holding my hands awkwardly in front of my crotch. My eyes fell upon the bathrooms. Better go and sort this boner out, I thought to myself.

I didn't have feelings for Dean. That would be aimless and stupid. Just because I had a super perverted dream about him, doesn't mean I actually want him to choke on my dick, right?

Right?

~~~