chae hyungwon

↳genre; sweet.

it was a very busy day at work and you felt super tired and stressed out. yet you felt excited because it was your birthday. you waited for the bus at the bus station because you were too tired to walk back home.

on the way, you questioned if your boyfriend would make it and spend the day with you since he was away for a while doing promotions for the new album and his schedule was too busy.

you reached the apartment you and hyungwon shared since you two decided to move in together. you swiftly unlocked the door to be greeted by a familiar blonde haired guy sleeping on the couch, you felt a mix of shock and happiness at the sight of him.

you slowly approached him and sat at the edge of the couch, examining his angelic sleepy face. you were about to walk away when you felt two strong arms wrapped you in a back hug.

"surprise jagi~ i missed you." he whispered in a sleepy voice, resting his head on your shoulder. you could feel yourself slowly melt in his embrace.

"i knew you'd make it! and i missed you too, hyungwonie." you said excitedly, now facing him.

"of course i'd make it for my jagi's birthday. happy birthday babe~" he chanted. you blushed as he spun you around, still chanting.

he then put you down and went to the bedroom. when he came back you noticed that he was hiding something behind his back; it seemed like a small red box.

"and of course i couldn't forget the gift." he said. he took the red box he was hiding and opened it. and you were surprised to see a beautiful diamond ring.

"i know it's so cliché but this ring belonged to my mom, she gave it to me and told me that i should give it to the 'perfect girl' so that's why i'm giving it to you and today is the best to do it." he said. you felt overwhelmed by every word he said as you started crying tears of joy.

he cupped your face in the palms of his hands and wiped away the tears on your cheeks and gave you a peck on the lips.