[RWBY] Blake x Reader -Lemon-

Requested by: wafflewillliam

You joined beacon two years ago. Hoping to make friends, you weren't  really social. You always had trouble making friends. This pushed you to become strong. After you left Atlas, you wanted to join beacon after the amount of amazing stories you have heard.

When you got to beacon, you stared at the tower,"Ah, back again..." You felt your (H/c) flow though the wind.

"Let me guess you're new here?" A voice said be hide you. You turned around to see a girl, dressed in black, with a black bow.

"Ya, no. This is my second year." You said grabbing your book from your pocket.

"What are you reading?" She looked curious at your book. Her bow twitched.

"This is Harem King 2: Time That Ends by Butterz1023. By the way, you're a cat fanus. And I think you're cute." You just straight up said it and walked away causing her to fluster up.

As you made your way to class, Blake kept buggy you about going to her dorm tonight. After you agreed out of pity you felt something was off.

"So what are we doing here Blake?" You asked as you walked into the room.
She locked the door behind you," Since you found out about me being a fanus and all and I've been in heat all day. I have to keep you quiet." She started to remove some cloths.

"Hey you don't have to do this. I can keep quiet." She pulled you close, all she had on was panties.

"I know but this is fun." She pushed you on her back and she used her weapon to try your arms.

"S-Seriously you dooooo.." She pulled off your pants and underwear, revealing your hard member. She positioned herself above it. She slowly lowered herself on to your manhood. You both moaned. She started to pickup the pace going up and down your member.

"F-Fuck." You moaned, You felt yourself cum. After a couple more times going up and down Blake came too.

"A-Are we done?" You asked.

She pulled you in close," Far from it."

(A/n: Imma leave if off here.... I know William irl so I don't need him giving me shit about this, lol PEACE OUT)