Untitled Part 2

Hey guys! Thanks for likeing the first chapter! I thought no one would like it, but, I was prooved wrong! Thank you for the nice comments. Okay, I should stop talking so you can read.

Your P.O.V
The next morning, I woke up to a voice screaming at me. I opened my eyes the slightest and saw a blurry color of pink. I open my eyes all the way to see who it was.
"GET OFF THE BENCH, HOBO!" It was a market pig.
I look up at him and realized he just called me a hobo.
"Who are you calling a hobo?!" I can see he was a little unsure of what he did. But he kept on going.
"WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CALL YOU?! A HOMELESS?!"
I started to get angry at this jerk and started to yell too.
"I HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW!"
"BUT I DON'T KNOW YOUR -"I cut him off.
"THEN GUESS!"
From the corner of my eye, I could see a bunny in a police suit coming.
"HEY! What's going on here? "
I started to panic. There was a lot a red male fox in the passenger seat. I started to grab my bag just in case I had to run.i couldn't run now, or they will think im suspicios.
"This- this HOBO, is sleeping, every night, on MY bench!"
"Sir, have you talked to her beFORE -?"
"Okay then. So without warning of the problem, I can not arrest her for invadeing privet property."
"BUT!-"
"Wait! This is not your property. This is public property. So she may sleep and sit here if she wishes."
I just stand there, not wanting to give anything away. I never knew she was this good. DANG!
" WELL....."
" just as I thought. Thank you mam, you can leave."
I just nod and walk away with my small bag, blanket and pillow, and walk to the bridge. It for some reason relaxes me.

Narrator

Judy walks into the driving seat and buckles her seat belt.
Nick looks at her.
"So, what was that about?"
"Oh, some pig who thought he owned the bench, and didn't let the fox sleep there every day."
"Did you catch her name by chance?"
"NICK!"
" JUST KIDDING CARROTS!" He puts his hands up in defense.
They drove away.

Time skip

Nick changes his cloths into his howen shirt. He walked out the police department, and walked all the way back home, under his bridge.

Hey guys! Did you like the story? Well since now I know people like it, I will write more often since summer brake is almost here! So, see you in the next one. BYE!