3 .

3  :

Jace's POV

Name : Katherine Williams.

Age : 26 years old.

Height : Five three.

Weight : 125 pounds.

Relation : Younger Daughter of Peter and Anna Williams.
Older brother Daniel dead.

Education : Graduated with Art history major. Then joined culinary school with baking specialization.

Occupation : Owns her Bakery.

Personal life : Best friends with Ethan Shaw.

Had one serious boyfriend Zachary Reynolds in college.
Broke up with him 2 years ago.

The facts played on a loop in my head after I had read them from the file currently situated on my desk as I observed the actual woman sitting in front of me.

A voluptuous brunette with baby blues as clear as the morning sky and as beautiful as the Caribbean.

Her dark brown hair styled in soft curls, a stark contrast to her creamy white complexion most of which was covered by her silk blouse and the waist high pencil skirt gracing her legs.

Pretty pink lips that were currently set into a straight line as she digested the fact that she was marrying me, an egoistic bastard who was a pompous ass as she'd put sweetly.

I had to admit I was surprised to see her.

When the background check file had came back, I'd expected a mousy librarian.
Not the fiercely sexy women who was now glaring daggers at me.

"Well, guess we have deal." I said, grinning at her, which caused her to glare more daggers at me.

"I'd like to discuss the terms of the contract." Kate said, raising her chin and giving me a fake smile I'd ever seen.

"Of course." I said, returning to my chair.

"Here's the contract." I said passing her a copy.

"Why don't you read it and then we'll discuss any of your doubts." I said gesturing her to move towards the couch at the side.

She looked skeptically between me, the contract and couch before moving towards the couch with a whispered "okay."

The next hour was a waste of time because I couldn't concentrate for shit.

I kept glancing at her while she seemed busy pondering over the contract, a crinkle marring her beautiful forehead as she worried her plump bottom lip between her teeth.

Lip I wanted to kiss and bite into.

Or the legs she kept crossing and uncrossing every few minutes.
Legs I wanted to be wrapped around me.

Fucking hell.

He needed to get laid.

In between the new deal Mercer Companies where trying to acquire with the Carmichael Corporation and just taking over his father's position as CEO, he'd been drowned in shitload of work.

Hence the inappropriate thoughts about Kate.

He didn't want to add the complicated dynamic of sex between them to the deal.

The only reason he had even agreed to the shit deal in the first place was to clean up his image as the entitled Manwhore.

People were already talking about how he acquired the CEO position courtesy of his father. Not the effort he'd put into the development and expansion of their client base since joining the company five years ago.
Starting from the bottom.