chapter 15

Kodo's pov

As soon as we entered the classroom all heads snapped to us, most glaring. Haku kept a straight emotionless face and I the same. Kyko, who is now untied, glared right back.

"What are you looking at!?" she yelled glaring right back. Many looked away scared of her harsh glare. I hate to admit it, but she can be pretty intimidating. To most, not me.

I looked around for a good spot we could all sit and landed on blood red hair and made my way over to my new friend. "Hey, Gaara. Glad to see you"

"Hello, Kodo, how are you/"

"Fine, let me introduce you to my teammates." Gaara's siblings were literary freaking out seeing me and Gaara act so calm and naturally together.

"Gaara do think there will be any good contenders?" he thought about it for a second but when he was about to speak some noise cut him off.

Naruto, Sasuke, and bubble gum had made there way into the room and was talking to some people being a bit loud. "Hold that thought Gaara. I'll be right back"

I made my way to the others without drawing attention. "Hey Naruto, Sasuke, bubble gum" Bubble gum looked nervous, glancing from here to there. "Hey, Kodo-kun. You nervous?" then a boy with a dog on his head joined the conversation and Sakura started yelling/talking to some blond boar about the ownership to Sasuke's virginity.

"You guys are rowdy making all this noise.You should calm down a lot of people are on edge here" We look over to see everyone glaring at us. 

Like I give two shits.

Naruto the jumped on a desk and started yelling at everyone "I'M GOING TO WIN THIS THING SO YOU DON'T SCARE ME!!!" He was promptly knocked to the ground by Sakura. "You stupid idot don't say stuff like that" she then started apologizing to everyone bowing deeply.

"You're all lucky that I'm nice I've done this before" the guy with the glasses said. "Oh, so this is you second time doing this" said bubble gum. He sweat dropped and started scratching the back of his head. "No, this is my seventh time here actually."

"Doesn't that mean he's a amateur if anything" a boy muttered who looked like that kid who 'accidentally' bumped into Naruto. I silently agreed with what he said. 

I don't like this guy. He looked too much like that creeper that wanted to talk to me after my exams. "I also have information on a lot of things here" Sasuke looked into thought for a second before saying. "Does that mean you have information on people?"

A small smirk passed the creepers face before answering. "Yes. I have it all in my chakura cards. Just tell me who you want to look up"

He thought for a second before he said "Gaara of the desert, Rock Lee, and" he glanced over to me for a second before saying "....Kodokuna Ichi"My head snapped over to him, that I almost got whip lash.

If he wanted to know more about me he could have asked. I might not have told him, but hey, I don't want to talk about it. Lately he's been asking about my past and all that's happened. I try to explain that it's not pretty, and that people dying was not the biggest thing to me.

"Rock Lee, 60 D-rank missions, 12 C-rank, and 1 B-rank. Excels in taijutsu, can't perform ninjutsu and has no chakura.

Gaara of the dessert. 20 D-rank, 50 C-rank, and 80 B-rank. Never had a scratch on him." everyone went silent, probably thinking how can one do all that and not have a scratch on oneself.

"Kodokuna Ichi" he started off, he pulled out the chakura card. "Went missing days after he was born and showed up at age eleven. Showed outstanding use in chakura control and said to be a prodigy. Graduated at the ninja academy at age eleven, days after arriving at Konoha with the top scores." 

Everyone went quiet after that hearing. He continued after a while.

"11 D-ranks, and  1 A-rank mission."

"What about his past where was he from before that and what happened?" some random person called from he group. He creased his eyebrows in confusion and tried to get more information, but it was bleary and not clear. The card started to clear up and show some information. He looked proud for a second. And in a second the card then burst into flames.

"That's what you get for being nosy" I then made my way back to my team, with curious stares on my back.

I'm pissed

                                                            Sasuke's pov

He was mad. No, he was pissed. I know I shouldn't have asked to look up his name, but the curiously was killing me.

 Suddenly Kabatou was attacked by these sound nins he was able to dodge, but by the looks of the puke on the ground and his broken glasses, not completely.

 "Okay quiet down you delinquents" he then turns the sound nin "And no killing before the exams and during this part" 

"Sorry" one of them said not really sounding all that sincere "We just got a little excited" 

 Okay, I usually don't do author notes but this one is more for fun. You know when a author takes a really long time to update and at some point you think they died. That they just keeled over, well that won't happen to this story. I'm not saying I'm immortal, though that would be awesome, I'm saying this story will never end. Why because I have appointed a God mother to this story, so if one day I die this story and many others won't end. Do not worry story viewers of Wattpad, I appointed just the right type of person to continue this book in my untimely demise. And it is thanks to her that I continued this, because I am actually very self conscious when it comes to publishing my work. Also the thought of deleting this has come into my mind so often that I would have nightmares about it happening and then breaking down in tears, in my dreams of course.