I HATE YOU !

It was 8 in the morning and my school uniform was drenched by the sudden rainstorm. I really wanted to run back home at that very moment.

This whole mess was ruining my mood completely and unfortunately i had math quiz at 10 today. Great.

"Now, where do i put my jersey?"

This is weird. I was really sure that I put my jersey back into my locker yesterday.

I'm not a tidy person but i do arrange my stuffs neatly in my locker, but why everything in such a mess. Is it possible that someone sneaked into my locker when i am not around?

"Morning sweetheart!"

I cringed when i heard someone whisper in my ear.

"What are you searching for?"

That unpleasent voice asked, acting that he was concerned with my tragic appearence.

I gritted my teeth, trying to endure my emotion. I turned with the sweetest smile on my face, facing the owner of the annoying voice.

Jackson. Jiajia. Gaga.

He is the most annoying, self-centered, bothersome human ever exist in this whole universe -No. I'm not bluffing about this.

Being his only childhood friend in this American international school make me his easiest prey to bicker with.

But surprisingly he is extremely considerate and matured when he is serious. Sometimes he looks like a cute grumpy small child who wanted more attention from the one he loves.

That is why i easily accepted him when he said he love me few years back. Eventhough almost all the time, he drove me crazy.

"Searching for this, young lady?"

He smirked. He was holding a white piece of cloth with strawberry pattern on it.

"Wait that is my..."

I could feel my face redden.

"WANG JIA ER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

You better run for your life Gaga or I'll kill you right here, right now !

That cheeky boy had already run as fast as he could. I could hear his annoying hyena laugh from afar.

How on earth did he got my panties?! I SWEAR TODAY IS THE WORST DAY EVER !

He slowed down when he reached the rooftop. He might be an athlete and could run faster than anyone in this school but trying to escape from me by running to the rooftop is not a wise decision.

Checkmate. I smirked.

"Darling, please wait, I can explain this." He pleaded with his big puppy eyes.

"HOW ON EARTH YOU HAVE MY PANTIES, GAGA !"

I screamed and eventually bursted into tears. "My uniforms are soaked, i cant find my jersey to change it and you..."

My whole body shook terribly. I felt so miserable at the moment.

He approached me slowly and patted my back.

I could feel the warmth from his body when he hugged me, trying to comfort me. "My dear, please don't cry. It hurts seeing you like this. Im sorry. I didnt mean to.."

He lifted my face and wiped the tears.

"You look terribly ugly right now, girl." He chuckled.

"You.."

"Here, look carefully."

That white piece of cloth he had been holding just now was actually a piece of wrapping paper.

"I..."

I couldnt say a word. I was ashamed of myself so i remained silent and stared at my indoor shoes.

This was embarassing. God please make me disappear right now.

"Baby.." He hugged me again and whispered to my ear.

"Happy birthday."

Puzzled, i looked into his eyes.

"What? You have already forgotten your birthday, old lady?" He gave me his charming cheeky smile and pecked my lips.

"Gaga, I hate you." I cried.

"Yeah. I know, love." He replied sweetly with his rusty beautiful voice while tightening his arms around me.

"So how was it? Cheesy aite? OhmyGodd i was actually imagining Jackson doin all this stuff to his girlfriend (I mean his ex rn but she is pretty and has a nice body,, did you see the predebut picture? ) Please please pleaseeee leave me some comments like I really need itt pretty pleaseee *puppyeye* "