As if right on cue, Yuno seems to regain her strength for a split second, pull away from the people holding her down, grabs her axe and swings it at them, killing them. The followers holding you, Akise and Yuki down let you all go, and instead run at Yuno, trying to stop her. But they were no match for Yuno on a rampage and she easily kills all of them.

Yuno then runs towards Sixth, ready to swing her axe to give the finishing blow to her diary, instead, sixth moves her diary out of the way, and Yuno instead slices Tsubaki's hand off.

"Argghh!!", Tsubaki let's out a high pitched scream of pain and doubles over, screaming and shaking violently, a few of her followers rush to her aid, trying to see what was wrong.

Yuno collapses at Yuki's feat and passes her diary to him, "Take this, and run.", you hear her say, and with the last bit of her strength, she gives Yuki a push, he stumbles, a bit but starts running away, knowing that it's for the best.

"(Y/n).", Yuno says to you, "Go, follow Yuki, protect him using your diary...", and then Yuno closes her eyes, the last of her energy being used up.

"Akise?", you turn towards Akise, "Come on, let's go.".

He nods at you and starts running with you.

"St-stop them!!", Tsubaki cries out.

You instantly freak out and rush ahead, not bothering to look at Akise, he'd be fine, Tsubaki wasn't even aiming to capture him anyway, he didn't possess a diary, he was useless to her.

You manage to run out of their sight and hide behind a bush, "Haha, we made it, good job Akise.".

No response.

You look around you, Akise was no where in sight, "A-Akise? Akise?!", you stand up from behind the bush, not caring that you were easy to spot now, and scan around, there was no sign of the white haired detective.

"Shit, he must of been caught.", you slump back down behind the bush and bury your face with your hands, you were a failure, you couldn't protect anyone, Akise had been caught, you didn't expect for them to bother catching him, but nope, they did.

You take out your art diary from your backpack, you flick through, there were no pictures of Akise on it, which means you weren't going to be anywhere close to him, unless the future changed. Well, the least you could do for the moment is listen to Yuno's first request and protect Yuki, maybe the both of you could figure out a plan to save both Yuno and Akise.

Looking through the diary you see a page where it had a drawing of both you and Yuki, hiding under a wooden bridge together. You put your diary back in your bag and peek out from the bush, you see in the distance, about 200 metres away, was the wooden bridge from in your drawing. You bet that that was where Yuki was hiding at the moment. So you quickly look left and right, making sure that there weren't any of the cult followers close by, and you jump out from behind the bush and make a run for it towards the wooden bridge and dive under it.

"(Y/n)!", Yuki greets you, letting out a small smile of relief.

"Hey.", you return the small smile back, "So, we're the only ones here, eh...".

"Did they catch Akise too?", Yuki questions, his orbs widening slightly.

You nod your head, biting your lip, "Yeah, they did.".

You were actually feeling... Worried? Concerned? Sympathetic? You didn't know which word to use, you didn't feel this emotion often... But whatever it was, you were feeling it towards Akise, and more than anything, you wanted to find him and make sure that he was safe.

But this feeling is normal, right? Your sudden urge to protect him, that's probably because he's protected you so often, you're only returning the favour, it's nothing more... It's nothing more...

You then hear it. The announcement which made your heart race 20 times faster, your blood boil and gave you the urge to scream and stab someone.

It played through the intercoms of the cult, loud and clear.

"Thirteenth. First. As you already know, I have captured both of your lovers, Akise Aru and Gasai Yuno.".

"Wh-why does everyone assume that we're lovers?! We're not, okay!!", you half whisper, half yell, to no one in particular.

"Come over to my room, give your selves up if you want to save them. I have a lot of men who are willing to make Yuno lose her virginity.".

Yuki's complexion goes a slight green colour.

"And as for that white haired boy, Akise Aru, I have developed a strong liking for him myself. For him, I will be the one to make him impure.".