"I know! I'll just check my future diary!", Yuki says, flipping open his phone, "The second from the left is the real one!".

You hear twelfth chuckle, and then all of them begin shuffling around, messing up theyr positions.

"That's not fair!", Yuki yells in dismay.

"One of them is blind...", Yuno whispers and picks up a small piece of rubble from the floor, "Everyone! Watch this!", she yells out to twelfth.

She throws the bit of rubble at a pillar, the rubble rebounds off it while making a sound once making impact with the pillar.

4 of the twelfths turn their heads in the direction that the rock was flying once it had rebounded.

Only one of them looked in the direction of the pillar, where the sound could be heard. It was the red one.

Yuno smirks and runs up to the figure with the red on his mask, and swings her axe at his neck, causing a stream of blood to fly out and his figure to fall and roll away from the area where the action was happening.

A small recording device on the floor speaks up, "Twelfth, Hirasaka Yomotsu dies. Dead end.

BANG

The bomb that he had inside of him goes off, luckily his body wasn't near any of you any more and so none of you were effected by the explosion.

Yuno collapses on the ground, panting heavily and Yuki runs to her side to support her.

"She's exhausted.", Akise states.

You nod, "Yeah. She had been the star of the show today, killing most of the 'zombie followers' and defeating twelfth all on her own.".

"Well done, all of you, especially second, I'm impressed.", Tsubaki speaks up gently, her voice still it's soft tone, but with a hint of cruelness in it this time.

You hear a creaking sound and you turn your head in it's direction, "The gates!".

The main entrance was being closed by several of Tsubaki's followers.

"Sixth, what are you-".

Before you could finish your sentence, you feel a pair of arms wrap around you, trapping you, it was 2 of her followers, holding you back.

Yuki, Yuno and Akise were all also being held by her followers.

"Tsubaki, what's going on?", Yuki asks, his voice shaking.

"Isn't it obvious?", Tsubaki says bluntly as one of her followers pass her her diary, "You're all going to die.".

You should feel surprised but honestly, you saw it coming, you didn't trust Sixth properly from the start, you were just annoyed that you didn't do anything to prevent this from happening though.

"My plan was all along was to capture Ninth. And use her as bait to lure out Fourth, First, Second and Thirteenth. But that bastard Twelfth got caught up in all of it, controlled my followers and ruined it!", she stomped her foot down on Twelfths diary, empathising her point.

"B-but I thought you were on our side... Aren't you an oracle of God..?", Yuki asked, his voice still trembling.

"Naive boy. I stopped being an oracle, the day I lost my virginity... Maybe it's time you lost yours too... I could show you how to...", Tsubaki then leaned into Yuki and planted a kiss on his lips, before pulling away and wiping his saliva off her mouth.

You start laughing, "Really? What was that? How stupid are you?", you ask Tsubaki, who glares at you in response, "You really think that kissing Yuki was a good idea? That's so stupid, have you forgotten that someone here is insanely in love with him?".