Chapter 6: Kidou Yuuto X Reader {Forbidden Love?}

Start from the beginning

After some time, the bunny left leaving both adolescents alone. Kidou is the one who first stood up and offered a hand to the girl which she gladly accepted. Once he reached her eyes, he kept staring at it, it's like he can't take his eyes off of it. Until he remembered something.

"Oh, my apologies. I forgot to ask your name." Kidou apologized as he took hold of her hand. The girl blushed at his action and stuttered.

"N-no, it's fine, my good sir. My name is (F/n) (L/n)." She said. In fact, she didn't know that the one she's talking to is the one and only prince of their kingdom.

"What a nice name. It suits you perfectly." He complimented making the girl blush again.

"T-thank you, sir. C-can I have your name too?" She asked back making the boy froze for a while. He realized that the girl doesn't have any idea about him being a prince which he is happy about.

"You can call me Yuuto." He said with a smile. He didn't said his last name because it might ruin his chances.

"I see. Nice to meet you, Yuuto-san!" She greeted with a grin.

-Two weeks later-

"So that is how we usually sew things here, Your Highness." She ended. In this time, she finally knew that Kidou is a prince that is next to the throne.

"What is that I heard?" Kidou said in a serious matter.

"O-oh! I-I mean, Y-Yuuto!" (F/n) quickly corrected herself. The prince doesn't want (F/n) to call him 'Your Highness', 'Your Majesty' or other titles related to that.

It has been a while and the two finally grew closer to each other and began to grow feelings for each other. And not long after that, they confessed their feelings for each other.

~Flashback End~

The couple are currently cuddling against a tree while watching the sunset. Today, he's going to introduce her to his parents- the King and Queen.

The night has finally came, he brought her to a dinner with his family. She wore an elegant dress that's so astonishing to the eye. But the problem is, they mistook her for being one of the daughter of the nobles. They liked her so much and the King and Queen has a smile on their face as so as Kidou.

"So Princess (F/n), what's your parents' profession, if you don't mind." The King asked her as he sipped the wine from his cup.   The girl, being too comfortable with them, accidentally slipped the truth to them.

"My dear mother works as a baker and my dear father works as a farmer." She replied. The King and the Queen, as so as Kidou had their eyes widen. The girl, on the other hand, blinked several times while processing what she said.

"What's this I hear?!" The King blurted out as he stood up.

"This is unacceptable! Yuuto, you know better than this!" The Queen said in frustration. Kidou is looking down on his lap.

"You have to stop meeting her now! She's a commoner! Worse than a commoner actually." The Queen added. Kidou clenched his fists as he saw (F/n)'s hurt reaction.

"...No! There's no one and I mean no one that is going to stand between me and my dear (F/n)!" Kidou said as he slammed his hands on the table. (F/n) was startled at his reaction and stared at him wide-eyed. He then grabbed (F/n)'s wrist and dragged her outside the palace and into the forest, where they usually meet.

"Y-Yuuto, w-what was that?! You can't just do that in front of them!" She yelled at him.

"I don't care, okay? All I wanna do is to be with you for the rest of my life." He said calmly as he placed a hand on her cheek. She blushed slightly and looked away.

"B-but they're right. We can't be together, Yuuto. We have different worlds. And I don't want myself ruining it..." She said with a tint of sadness visible on her voice.

"Don't say that, (F/n)," he trailed off as he took her chin and turned it to face him. "Princess or not, you'll always be my princess." He said as he leaned in closer until their lips met.

Eventually, he pulled away. "I don't care what other people say. I just want to be with you. I'll sacrifice everything, (F/n)...because I love you too much." He said as he smiled lovingly at her.

(F/n) found herself crying from what his beloved prince said. Her heart melted more than it is before. She loved him and she ought from that moment on that she will never leave him.

(F/n) hugged him with all her might knowing that Kidou really loves her. And by that moment on, they were never to be seen.

~Extended Ending~

"Hey, Yuuto. You have a letter." (F/n) addressed him.

"Really? From whom?" He asked as she approached him.

"I don't know. There's no name but I bet it's yours." She explained as she scanned the envelope. Kidou reached for the letter and opened it.

"Yuuto, we do solemnly swear to do everything you desire. We need you here. Your father is almost dying and you're next to the throne. It's been three years, son. If you're with that girl, bring her here and we will try our best to abide our kingdom's law, if that's what you want. Just please! Come back, Yuuto!

Love,
Your Mother"

Kidou stared at it for a while. (F/n), on his side then whispered to him.

"We should go back, Yuuto." She said with a smile. Kidou looked at her and nodded.

"Your father needs you." (F/n) encouraged him again.

"But you'll come with me." Kidou said.

"Uh...no, Yuuto." She declined.

"It says here that they'll accept you, (F/n). No matter the cost." He said as he hugged her. (F/n) doesn't know what to do and just gave in.

"But if they still don't, you'll always be my princess. And further more, my Queen." He said with a smile. (F/n) nodded happily and hugged him tighter.

_________________________________

THE END!

Word Count: 1584 words

Naoko: Yeah, well, this sucks! I just made a mortifying ending! TTwTT But I got this idea from a game called "Be My Pricess", but I didn't copy the actual plot because it'll just take me long so I decided to make my own version. ANYWAY, my next oneshot will Fideo Ardena. Sorry, I just had an idea came over me. But after that, I'll do your requests!

Saeki: Thanks for reading and I hope you like her story! *winks*

Naoko: Stop flirting, Saeki!