Chapter 1: Truth{Shuu X Reader}

A/n: I'm gonna include some of my theories about Shuu in here... hope you don't mind. And hope you enjoy! And this is dedicated to Shaver_Lyn03............. CelestiaStarlight, thanks for inspiring me...
Ikuzo!

-----------------------------------------------------

Truth

Nobody's PoV:

You are in a village in an island. The village is filled with happy, peaceful villagers, everyone is friendly. You are always with this boy, for he is your best friend. His name is Shuu. You always play soccer along with the others. But there's a problem, when you want something, you need to sacrifice someone or something and must fight through soccer.

"(Y/n), soccer is great, right?" Shuu said while you both sat at the branch of a tree.

"Of course it is, Shuu! What makes you say that?" You asked concerned.

"Nothing..." Shuu replied. "Come on, let's play soccer!" He then added.

"Sure!" You said and gave him a sweet smile. But you can't remove to your mind what just Shuu said.

You're done playing with Shuu but you can see to his face that something is troubling him. But you just kept silent because you know that he will only answer 'Nothing'. Because you love him, you showed your concern by eating dinner together at your house, your parents is fine with that because your parents and Shuu's parents are pretty close. Right after eating, you pulled him to your room...

"Um...Shuu? I've been observing you lately and I think there's something troubling you. Would you mind if you tell me?" You finally told him.

Shuu just sighed.

–--------------------------------------------

Shuu's PoV:

I just sighed.

"What now? (F/n) noticed my actions. How shall I tell this? I'm really in a hotseat right now. Should I tell her or keep it until the time has come?" I thought while (f/n) is looking at me, worriedly

------–----------------------------------

Nobody's PoV

"Shuu, could you just spill the beans? You know I don't like to wait, especially when I'm worried!" You said and you are really getting worried.

"(F/n), i'm sorry. It's just that I have this problem.. can you help me? I'm really troubled." He asked.

"Shuu, of course I will help you. That's why I'm here." You said while your hand is on his shoulder.

"(F/n)?....... something happened! They want my sister as sacrifice and me and the team wants us to fight them with soccer. And if we lose, my sister will be the sacrifice to the Gods!!! What shall I do?" Shuu said and tears started to fall.

"Shuu, I understand you. I don't want her to be sacrificed also, she's like a sister to me. But, Shuu, you need to face this. You love her, right? And if you love someone you'll do anything for her. You must protect her. Besides, I'll be with you, no matter what!" You said and gave him a comforting smile. Then, Shuu hugged you.

"(F/n), thank you! I don't know what I'll do without you by my side!" Shuu said as tears started to fall madly.

"Don't worry, Shuu, I won't leave you!" You said while comforting him.