kiana:I shouldve gotten rid of the pictures...if I had then she wouldnt have found them...now look whats happened.

jake:listen..its not your fault that you still wanted to have memories of your best friend. ....justin is just having a tough time trying to figure out his truth.

Kiana:im just tired of being the cause for all the splits and fights in this family.

I kissed her head again.

jake:your not though.. not to me.

She looked up at me and smiled. I leaned in but fell flat on my face as she ran out of the room.

kiana:MORNING BREATH.

I sat up and chuckled. I went into the other bathroom and showered and slipped on some black jeans with my black vans and my red v neck. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch as I turned on the tv and watched some cartoons....dont judge. I heard footsteps and saw Key come down the steps in light blue skinny jeans,black combat boots, white tanktop, and a navy cami with her hair down and wavy. She walked over and sat on my lap and I gave her a long passionate kiss.She pulled away and smiled.

kiana:so jason is at jessicas house still for their sleepover and im gonna head out to justins.

jake:alright..im gonna try to talk to K.

kiana gave me a hopeful expression.

kiana:hey dont worry....she cant be mad at you.

Jake:yea but u really messed up Key.

kiana:dont worry...everything will workout for itself.

I smiled at her.

jake:how did I get so lucky.

kiana:I should be saying that.

I gave her one more kiss before she grabbed an apple and left. Now to mend my friendship with K.

(Jada POV)

I woke up on the bed alone. Yes I was naked...you know why so dont make me explain. I hopped into the shower and when I was done I slipped on dark blue skinny jeans with a white cami and black tank top with my blue vans. I put my hair into a ponytail and walked downstairs. I saw chaz cooking and I snuck my arms around his torso. He turned around and held my waist with my arms still around his torso as I looked up at him since hes taller than me. He smiled down at me and gosh his body felt good...he had his pj pants on and NO SHIRT.

chaz:hey babe..how was your sleep.

jada:amazing but it would have been better to wake up with you.

chaz:I know but then I wouldnt be able to make you your delicious breakfast.

He turned around and placed a plate on the counter that had pancakes eggs and sausage. I just gawked at it.

jada:you made this?

chaz:yea?

jada:you can cook?

chaz:yea..is that so weird.

jada:no no its just....most guys cant even make cereal without something going wrong.

chaz:well..im not most guys and you sure arent most girls.

I blushed.

jada:well...

chaz:what?

jada:well arnt you gonna grab a fork and help me eat this...there is no way I can finish this by myself.

chaz shook his head and smiled.

chaz:this is why your figure is so petite.

I slapped him playfully as we ate.

(Kiana POV)

kiana:justin your being unreasonable.

justin:im being unreasonable...your the one who agreed with me when jada was first born that we would get rid of everything from our hisyory...now look whats happened..my daughter has packed up and left....my 15 year old daughter.....dont you see kiana...because od your pictures. .shes gone-

kiana:no uts bevause of your lies thag shes gone.

Justin just stared at me shocked. Caitlin came back into the room with a phone and list in her hands.

caitlin:ok I called the mall center, ellies house, her school, and the producer of the new movie she wants to film....none have seen her since 3 days ago.

Justin sat down on the couch with his head in his hands as caitlin walked over to him and rubbed his back. Yup..they are dating and I know I should be happy but I could give two less shits about my brother right now. I bles some hair out of mh face and folded my arms over my chest.

kiana:ok...where would jada go.

justin:if I knew I wouldve found her by now

justin snapped as I glared. Then it struck me.

kiana:I think I know where she is....but im gonna have to go alone-

justin:no this is my daughter we're ralking about-

kiana:yes justin but...if you want her home....let me do this in my own.

caitlin nodded at him and he sighed.

justin:fine.

I grabbed my jeys and made my way to mg destination.

(Jake POV)

I got out of my car and took the flowers from the passenger seat. I saw a car outside of K's house and it looked familiar...it was kayla'a car. She came out and when she saw me she ran ovwr and gave me a hug.

kayla:hey bro I havent seen you in a while.

jake:I know im glad your back...so what-

???:Kayla just grab the box on the

Kenyatte froze and lookdd at me but then immediately went back to putting a box in the car. I walked over to k.

jake:hey.

Silence.

jake:look..I know a that you mad and I understand why but please im so sorry...im begging you.

K looked at me with one hand on her hip.

kenyatte:you kept saying that you would support me..be there for me...support me....but they were lies.

She walked up her steps and picked another box.

jake:where are you going.

She placed the box in kaylas car

kenyatte:jake im mzoving...I cant take any of this anymore....kaylas helping me move.

jake:but k-

kenyatte:no buts...im done with buts.

She started to walk away but I grabbed her hand.

jake:please dont.

She looked at me for a whild before pulling her arm out, getting in the cat, and leaving.