Trouble Maker

Chapter 2

💚Kristi💚

Bitch calm yo ass o say looking at my best friend Milyn. Im just lettin yo ass kno like dnt pop off i say. I could have been a lot bitcher i say. Damn she was so annoying sometimes. My bad boo sorry but you know how i am she said looking at me. Ight now come on we finni ta be late i say.

We walked into 1st pd right when the bell rung. Hmm tardy again miss wilson and you brought miss johnson along with you. When were in here right when the bell rang i say gettin pissed. Yes but you must be in you seat before the bell rinds miss jones said. So both of you can stay after for detention tomorrow. I cant stand this class i say walking to my seat. Excuse Mrs.Jones said burning a hole through me. I aint shudder did I i say. Have a seat miss wilson she said.

Ok class mrs. jones started of so i just zoned out. So tell me i whisper to Milyn coming back. Tell you what she said. Did you give him your number i adked her. Ummm miss. Wilson why are you talking during my teaching. Depends why are you teaching during my conversation i spat back at her. Go in the hall she said. Deuces i say walking out.

As im in the hallway drace and ray walk by. Ray embraces me with a hug and a sloppy kiss on my forehead. Where ol' girl at Drace said. Shes in the class umm why arent yall i asked. Why aren't you Ray said quicker than i thought he would which made me think he was hiding something. Cause i got in trouble i say. Bad ass Ray said. Her give this to Milyn Drace said handing me a piece of paper that he'd been scribbling on.

Gentleman i suppose you should start moving on miss jones said walking out the class. I'll just take this and give you this she said taking the paper and handing me a pass to the office. Just give it to Milyn i say stomping away. I turned around to make sure she had went inside the class room and i slipped in the bathroom.