JAB_TAK_HAI_JAAN

Manan OS
#JAB_TAK_HAI_JAAN
Written by Alexa Nee

..Year 2016, November

..The Central Jail gate got open and a lady in high heels entered inside with bundles of file in her hands. She walked through the silent corridor tapping her heels which was echoing around. She stood ibfront of a ward at the corner and took a deep breathe. With shaking hands she unlocked the door and entered inside frowing hard. It was dark inside with ray of light coming from a small Window on top..searching the switches..she switched on the lights and saw a glimpse of a guy in corner busy rubbing his hands on wall..trying to paint out something
.." Mr.Manik Malhotra ( She called out but no response. Thumping the file on stool nearby she again uttered his name but no response )
.." Kamal hai..Asia ka itna bada banda..mere aage baitha hai..hello Mr.Manik Malhotra..I'm talking to you ( She said waving her hands but no response. Like a deaf and mute person he was just busy in painting out the wall..trying to make potray of someone.
.." Yesha kya bana rahe hoh..wait should I say..yeshe kishe banane ki koshish kar rahe hoh ( She asked walking up to him and tried to figure out him and his painting
.." Nandini..( She asked and the name echoed around his ear and mind like a magic. A soft smile crept on his beared and roughed face and the red swollen eyes..started twinkling. He tilted his head little and saw her staring at him)
.." Bolo..yeh..Nandini haina..tuhmari Nandini( She asked and then with sudden mood swift..blood rushed through his viens and he clutched his fist and anger raised inside him
.." Maar diya..maar diya ushe..tum thi naa..tumne mara na..( He mumbled and pushed her grabbing her neck tight. Before he could move further he felled hard as his leg was tied up with rod chain.)
.." Hell..! ( She screamed and coughed caressing her neck while was still struggling to attack her again. He was on his animal mood )
.." Zinda hai tuhmari Nandini..zinda hai woh! ( She shouted and rubbed her temples while he thumped backed to wall staring blankly at her. She smiled weakly sitting back to the stool and he was staring at her like she was a alien kind to him)
.." Umm..I'm Mukti Vardhan..journalist..reportee whatever! Bas mai tuhmari madad kai liye aayi hu..cause mujhe interested laga tuhmara case..tuhmari file joh mujhe mili joh sayad kabhi nah mil pati..( She raised her eyebrows and he turned back to his painting caressing it lovingly )
.." So..Mr.Manik Malhotra..the top tycoon of Asia ever..20 saal ki umar mai woh kamaal karte thai jitna 20 saal kai experienced lene wale bande bhi nahi kar pate thai..the powerful and rude one..yaha jail kai ish kone mai pahuche kaise..I'm curious to know ( She asked shrugging lightly at him and he was giving a least bothered to her
.." toh..batao Manik..kaun thai tum actually..kaun thi tuhmari Nandini..kaise aayi tuhmari zindagi mai sabkuch ( With that..she turned on the recorder and kept aside while he started mumbling out something )
..Year 2010..month of August..stepping out of chopper and tucking his blazer the one and only Manik Malhotra made his way towards his empire. His was on his way when his eye's felled on something and he ordered to stopped the car. He barged out and walked towards it with a serious look which never used to fade away from his handsome rugged face.
.." Manik..join you're hands and close you're eyes and pray..woh tuhmari har murad sunega ( His ear echoed with his mother's voice as he stared at Jesus with clutched fist. Without blinking his eye's he was just staring at him with blank expression when some one barged inside shouting sorry to Jesus )
.." So sorry..my dear Jesus..maaf kardo aage sai der nahi hoga..but please mujhse break up mat karna..you know naa you're only love of my life ( He heard a soft voice of girl blabbering out. He turned his head and saw a fairy smiling infront of Jesus. A simple cute girl dressed up in fairy custome and praying infront of him )
.." Aap chaho toh..2 nahi 3 hafte kai liye no chocolates..no wafers but please ghussa mat hona..you know Mumbai ka traffic anyway ( She exclaimed and went to lit up the candles. She was blabbering out with him while Manik was looking at her blankly. Her giggles..her smile and most importantly her hazel eyes were attracting him like anything
.." Aur phir ( She stopped as she sensed his gaze upon her. She turned and smiled at him who was still sticked to his place gazing at her
.." Helo..( She showed her teeths while he didn't how to respond back to her. She waved her hands and his trance got broked by now )
.." Kitna bolti hoh tum..( That's all he could utter looking at her while she raised her eyebrows and blinked her eyes in confusion
.." Yesha kya? Wese tumne candles jalaye kyu nahi..jab pehle sai thai yaha..uff sab kaam mujhe hi karna padta hai..phir bhi father hamesha mujhe daat lagate hai..( She said and he stood up rubbing his temple )
.." I don't..mujhe yeh sab karna nahi aata..I'm not intrested too ( He mumbled and her jaw dropped down to the floor. She kept her fairy stick aside and glared at him )
.." Are kaunsa maths ka problem hai..bas join you're hands and close you're eyes..woh tuhmari har murad puri karega ( She said and Manik jerkly looked at her and frowned. The exact line with soft voice but it was her..instead of his mother who was snatched away from him long back )
.." Toh tum Mumbai ishliye laute..taaki tum apne parents kai murder ka raaz khol pao..I mean revenge and all ( Mukti asked with frown expression. It was back present time and Manik nodded at her question )
.." Toh Yeshe mile tum Nandini sai..fairy Nandini..( She said with soft smile and he leaned back to wall closing his eyes and going back to his beautiful memories which was faded away in all these years)
.." Manik beta..kaise hoh..6 saal kai thai jab hum mile thai..( His uncle greeted him and Manik smiled hugging him gently )
.." Of course..Kaise bhool sakta hu aapko..aap hi toh thai jisne mujhe bachaya..or else mai bhi ( Manik uttered and turned away trying to avoid gaze while his Uncle ruffled his hair softly )
.." I know..mushkil hai..but be strong Singhaniya koh chodna nahi hai..don't let him know..who you are..( He said and Manik nodded gritting his teeths and let out a tear escape his eyes)
.." And most important ly..don't feel weak at this time..kamjor nahi padna hai..bhool sai bhi..kisishe pyaar mat kar baithna Manik ( He said and left away while instantly the same girl flashed infront of him whom he had met just few hour's ago.)
.." Hello..tum phir yaha aa gaye..ek batao..prayer tum karte nahi..naa candles jalate hoh..tum aate hi kyu hoh ( The same girl asked who was in normal blue Anarkali now and frowing at him )
.." Tumse matlab..tum apna kaam karo naa ( He said sternly sitting idol and she made a bad face pouting at him )
.." Suno..mai ish church ki main singer hu..mere bina choir group ka patta tak nahi hilta..Father bhi har cheez mujhse hi puchte hai..ish haq sai puch rahi hu..( She said and he glared at her and turned backed to Jesus )
.." Itna ghooro mat unhe..joh mangna hai..manglo..darate kyu hoh unko yaar ( She said and went to sat beside him )
.." This Church..this place..reminds me of my parents..6 saal ka thaa..jab unhe mujhse chin liya ( He mumbled and she made a O face )
.." Tum naraz kyu hote hoh..bas aankhe band karo aur apne maa papa koh mehsoos karo..woh tuhmare aas paas hi hai..jaise mere maa aur baba ( She said and he turned to her with frown expression )
.." mere maa baa toh mujhe bachpan mai hi chod kai chale gaye..par hamesha kai liye thodi..Father kehte hai woh mere aas paas hai..ishilye I never feel lonely ( She said twinkling her eyes and unknowingly a soft smile crept on his lips )
.." Hi..I'm Nandini Murthy..log mujhe pyaar sai Nandu kehte hai..tum bhi keh sakte hoh ( She exclaimed forwarding her hands and he stared at her and she gestured towards her hands. Hesitantly he shook his hand with her and she widened her smile )
..Back to the present Mukti chuckled adjusting her hair while Manik was blankly sitting crossing his legs and mumbling something
.." Pyaar kab hua usshe ( She asked and he looked at her. He turned and dipped his fingers on the yellow paint and started drawing back again )
..Manik controlled his anger as she shook his hand with Singhania and gave a faint smile.
.." kamal hai..tuhmari umar ki ladke..aesh karte phir rahe hai..aur tum business mai apne naam sai aesh kar rahe hoh..amazing( Singhania complimented and Manik raised his eye brows )
.." Aapse partnership karne mai maza aayega..after all barbad karke joh rakhna hai ( He muttered and Singhaniya frowned at him )
.." I mean ki dusre companies koh..( He changed the topic and Singhaniya let out a laugh unaware of the fact that he himself was going to be destroyed by him )
..Manik saw Nandini playing with kids and enjoying her times. He didn't wanted but unable to hold back..he went towards her and stood gazing at her blankly. She saw him and went towards him
.." Ek batao..tum hamesha mujhe yeshe ghurtr kyu hoh..kya mai itni sundar dikhti hu..yaa bhaddi si dikhti hu ( She asked and he was deprived of words. He himself didn't knew why he loved to stare at her so what he would answer her exactly
.." Woh mai..( He uttered and she waited for his answer until there was loud thunderstorm and it started raining heavely. She spreaded her arms around and smiled feeling the droplets while he was ready to faint as her wet hair and white sticked dress was making him crazy like anything )
.." Baarish..baarish..are tum kyu bhoot ki tarah khade hoh..baarish ka maza bhi nahi lena aata ( She frowned and he nodded in no. She tapped her head and holded his hands and started moving in swing. She giggled dancing with him while he was so lost in her that he forgot when let out a soft laugh unknowingly
..Manik was all sweat by now as he was punching the punching bag from long. He let out all his anger and frustration in the punching bag and finally grabbed it trying to ease his breathe.
.." I can't...I just can't fall..Nahi kar sakta mai kisi sai pyaar..bilkul bhi nahi..( He muttered and closed his eyes resulting Nandini's face again flashing infront of him.
..Mukti scratched her head and smiled inwardly. She took of her spectacles and gazed at him who was still sticked to the paint caressing it lovingly as a mad person.
.." Pyaar Nahi kar sakte thai..nahi karna chahte thai..par pyaar hoh chuka thaa tuhme..( She said looking at him and let out a deep breathe seing his devastated state )
..Nandini gasped hard as she heard Manik's confession of revenge from Singhaniya. She palmed her face while he gazed at her intensely )
.." Tum..sachme kar rahe hoh yeh..barbad kar doge ushe ( She asked and he nodded without hesitation. She took a deep breathe and uttered
.." Tum yesha nahi kar sakte..nahi kar sakte ( she whispered making him frown in anger )
.." Ush aadmi nai mere aankho kai samne goli maardi mere maa baap koh..aur tum keh rahi mai ushe barbad nah karu huh ( He gritted his teeths angrily and she snapped back )
.." Kyuki mujhe pata hai..woh yesha kar nahi sakte..I know ( She said and his anger raised to the peak.)
.." Kya janti hoh ushke baare mai huh..ushne joh kiya..tum nahi samajh paogi..kyuki tuhmare parents ki accident hue thi..mere parents ka khoon hua hai..dono mai kafi farak hota hai samjhi ( He said sternly and she bit her lips with frown expression )
.." Mai janti hu woh yesha nahi kar sakte..mujhse acha aur kaun janega..woh mere mare hue pati kai papa hai..bahu hu mai unki ( She said making him shock to the core while she gulped down her lump and continued )
.." Arrange marriage hue thi meri..Sadi kai din hi woh chod kar chala gaya..Army wala banda joh thaa..aur phir..seedhe maut ki khabar..( She whispered lowly while he walked closer to her )
.." Sadi kai din hi zindagi kai sare rang ud gaye thai..apne pati ka sirf naam pata thaa..Aryaman..aur kuch nahi jaanti thi..ushke papa nai mujhe azadi deh di..warna abhi bhi mai ek 19 saal ki Vidwa hi hu..( She whispered shedding tears and he cupped her face wiping them away and entwined their hand kissing them softly )
.." I don't care..tum ek 19 saal Vidwa hoh..I don't care tum ush Aadmi ki bahu thi jisne mere maa baap koh maar dala..mere liye woh aadmi ek culprit hai..aur mujhe ushe barbad karna hai( He whispered sternly and she had blank expression )
.." Kya tum apni nafrat chod nahi sakte..kya tum sab bhulkar mere paas nahi aa sakte ( She asked softly and he tightened his grip around her
.." Nahi kar sakta..( He whispered and pushed her away leaving the place while she kept on staring at him until he got vanished
..Mukti raised her eye brows and leaned back while Manik let out tears which he been holding since long
.." Wow..toh tum kisi aur sai nahi..balki ush ladki sai pyaar kar baithe joh Singhaniya ki Vidwa bahu thi..And you couldn't choose her in place of you're revenge..great..toh phir aage kya hua..I'm curious to know ( She asked and Manik started mumbling )
..Manik smirked as he got the proofs against Singhaniya's destroyment. He again went to the same Church and sat keeping the files beside..
.." Aapke saamne..mere samne..ushne Mom dad koh maar dala..sirf power aur paise kai liye..I swear of them..nahi chodunga ushe..bilkul nahi ( He muttered angrily and closed his eyes when he felt her hands upin him )
.." Jesus jee..mai apne sare chocolates chod dungi..you can be my bff now..I don't mind..par yeh joh bagal wala banda haina..mujhe ushe pyaar hoh gaya..kya karu..khud koh rok nahi paayi..dil par kaabu hi nahi hota naa ( She said and looked at Manik who was already gazing at her intensely )
.." Haa..hogaya tumse pyaar..mujhe pata hai tum bhi karte hoh..par accept nah kar pao chahkar bhi..kyu ( She said and he smiled weakly at her )
.." I love you..sayad pehli nazar aur pehli mulakat sai..I love you( He muttered and she placed her head on his shoulder and cried silently while he tightened the grip of thier hands )
.." Exclusive..Singhaniya group of industry in total lost..owner being jailed for lifetime for a murder case happened year ago..which has been disclosed now ( Manik sighen in relief as he saw the news flashing everywhere. He had won..he had avenged his parents death..
..Manik looked at Mukti who was having a soft smile in her now. She wored her spectacles back and waited for his further chapter's of his story
..Year 2012..month of January..After almost half and year after the incident..Nandini was staring out of the window and saw snow taking place around
.." Sadi kab karne ka irada hai..yaa phir yahi Shimla mai puri zindagi guzarni hai ( Manik mumbled and hugged her from behind and cozily dugged his face on her neck and inhaled her beautiful smell.
.." Tum..tum sachme mujhse sadi karna chahte hoh ( She asked and ruffled his hair while he tightened his grip around and kissed her neck )
.." Tuhme pata haina..tuhmare mamle mai hamesha serious hota hu ( He whispered and she turned around to face him )
.." Dar lagta hai mujhe..I'm afraid..kahi kuch galat nah hoh..mai tuhme khona nahi chahti. Mai seh nahi paogi..I'm not that strong enough ( She said and gazed at him. He took out a diamond ring from his pocket and caressed looking at her. She smiled and he slowly slid inside her finger)
..He smiled and landed on bed making her fall above him and kissed her hard. She giggled between the kiss and hid in his embrace
.." Ek shart par..sadi karungi tumse..pehle yeh batao ki kya zindagi bhar mera saath doge..yeshe hi pyaar doge..( She asked and he nodded tucking her hair behind )
.." Pakka..( She asked blushing hard and he hugged her tightly)
.." Jab tak hai Jaan..( Manik mumbled in presence hugging the empty air blankly and Mukti took a deep breathe seing him like this )
.." Phir kya hua..( She asked and Manik frowned as most haunting moment of life flashed infront of him )
..Nandini was all ready in her white wedding gown. She applied her red lipstick and blushed hard glancing herself in mirror. She dialled Manik's number and placed it on speaker
.." Nandu..I'm in meeting baba..kya hua (He asked and she giggled softly over him and uttered softly
.." Ghar jaldi aana please..tuhmari dulhan..tuhmara wait kar rahi hai ( She whispered and disconnect the call without waiting for his response and he smiled biting his lips)
..He unlocked the door entered inside with bouquet in his hand. He glanced around and saw house same as before..plain and simple)
..He walked ahead and saw Nandini walking downstairs. She came directly and kissed him hard making him taken aback for a moment but responded equally. She broked the kiss and he cupped her face and pecked her forehead
.." Looking gorgeous..( He whispered but she was not in her sense. She was trembling trying to hold him tight. He frowned and tapped his cheecks but she didn't respond ed. )
..Suddenly his head got dizzy and he thumped on floor holding his head as he was hitted by a rod hard. She knelt before him and tried to hold him but she was pulled away from him
.." Galti kardi Nandini..how can you do this..mere bhai ki Vidwah hoh..phir bhi ishka saath diya huh ( Harshad came and stabbed a knife on her back making her gasped in pain while Manik was trying to reach her but in vain
.." Tune..mere papa koh jail pahuchaya..aur Nandini..tumne ishka saath diya..jab ki tuhme hamara saath dena chahiye thaa..par you shameless girl..ishke saath chakkar chala rahi thi ( Harshad muttered and stabbed another knife while Nandini was loosing her breathe by now )
..He threwd her away and went to Manik picking up the rod again and glared at him
.." Bahut shauk haina..dono koh saath saath rehna..tujhe bhi wahi bhejta hu..jaha teri Nandini koh bheja..this is for my dad b**** ( With that he blewd the rod on his head and he went to blackout staring at Nandini who was all coated in blood )
..Mukti wiped her tears and stood up walking towards him. She sat beside him and held his shoulder lightly
.." But tum zinda bach gaye thai..and then you hunted for him..and killed him resulting tum yaha pahuch gaye ( She said and he nodded lightly while she continued )
.." Nandini ka khone ka gum..itna chad gaya tuhmare upar ki 4 saal sai yahi zindagi kaat rahe hoh..koi bail nahi..freedom nahi..bas 4 saal sai Nandini ki yaado mai zinda laash banke baithe hoh ( She whispered while he caressed her painting softly and kissed it softly )
.." Par sayad yeh nahi jaan paye ki woh bhi zinda bach gayi thi..7 baar chaaku mara gaya thaa ushe..phir bhi bach gayi..cause she wanted live for you..for both of you ( She said and stood up ruffling her hair and dialled a number )
.." Yeh kya halat bana rakha hai Apna ( Nandu asked softly as she caressed his rough face and kissed his forehead )
.." Tum nahi thi mere saath ishliye..mujhe chodkar..apne boyfriend Jesus jee kai paas chali gayi..how mean ( He teased and she punched him lightly. He saw the same diamond ring in her finger and smiled weakly kissing it softly )
.." Okk..mera kaam thaa..Manik koh hosh mai lana aur tum dono koh milana..now enjoy aur else mera boss yaha pahuch jayega ( She said and left closing the door behind giving Manan their space alone )
.." I promise to love you and take care of you forever..( He whispered seriously and she let out silent cry )
.." Jab tak hai Jaan ( She added and hid in warm embrace while he kissed her head passionately and both got lost in their own world..
...The End...
..