chapter 2

nobody p.o.v

when the band finished most people were crying including the family of three "thats the first song the band brought out and it got them famous in a matter of weeks" the assistant said "the song writer is the blond his name is naruto and he is also the main singer for the band" she said again and then lead them around the school.

tsunda p.o.v

i looked at the new students enrolment form what had caught my eye was his last name was uzumaki. there is only one uzumaki in the school there used to be heaps until the fall of the uzumaki clan in the 3rd war. naruto had told me about his past once because i noticed he would get nervous around the christmas holidays so i got him to tell me, i think his parents are idiots but meh he is in foster care with one of the teachers here. when naruto first came to america he had hidden in one of my suitcases, the next day i took him with me and enrolled him i asked all the teachers if they were looking to have a 6 year old son only iruka took up the offer he has always been a kind soul (students start the school a 5 years old its a private school). over the years he got more friends and started forgetting the past but i know he still keeps his first 6 years in his heart and remembers full well too.

naru p.o.v 

after the song i saw a certain family of three standing at the back crying 'it can't be them their meant to be in Australia' i thought as i headed off the stage dad (iruka) came up to me and smiled while patting my back as i stood next to my friends at the back we always play a song on assembly then stand at the back for our own safety from our fans. after it finished it was lunch it always takes up the first two lessons on Monday so this is normal. i have to go bye a new jacket since my dog buddy chewed up the last one. i know my dad is gay and is happily marred to my weapons and Japanese  teacher (even if this is placed in the modern world they are still ninja and learn how to be ninja i did this because i wanted to) mr hatake or kakashi-sensei when we are in our japanese class or in either he doesn't care that much, but he will still take extra care of me since i'm his adopted son "guys i gotta buy a new jacket my dog ate my old one" i said to my friends "sucked last time akamaru did that i had to get a stupid jumper because there were no jackets" kiba said and we laughed i waved goodbye and headed for the uniform shop that sells random jackets since there is no uniform. when i got there, there was no line so i went up to the counter and waited for the lady to come.

with minato, kushina and kyuubi minato p.o.v

we finished our tour and headed to the uniform shop to see naruto i was shocked and so was my wife and oldest son. he was waiting for the lady that sells you the things. we walked up behind him in the line. i saw the lady in a deep conversation with some one and probably won't be here for 10 to 5 minutes. naruto noticed us and turned his head like it was a machine "h-hi" he said obviously nervous about seeing us after he left we honestly thought he was dead but he ran away but why? "well this is a surprise seeing you here we thought you died" kushina said i saw the principle looking at us with a tinge of surprise on her face she was looking at me then naruto the back and kept doing that "are you two related?" she asked us and naruto ran and whispered something to her "so these are the people you ran away from" she exclaimed.