Chapter 3

Finn

I told Rachel that I would find her no matter what and I stand will stand by that until she is back where she belongs. With me. And obviously Santana. Speaking of Santana she has been a mess even worse than me and I am trying to be strong for her but it's not working every time is see Santana crying I feel like crying myself. But I can't do that because I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't. it's just so hard to be near anyone at the moment.

(Phone rings)
"Hello"
"Hey Finn, its Puck can you come over for a second?"
"Umm, sure"
"okay great I'll see you in 5"
"will do"
"bye"
"bye" he hangs up.

And goes over to Pucks. When Finn gets to Puck's place he see that Quinn and Santana are there too.
Finn: "Hey guys"
All: "Hey Finn"
Finn: "So what the emergency?"
Puck: "Well, the girls have come up with a plan"
Finn: "Is it better than the one we thought of before?"
Quinn: "Hell yes"
Finn: "Okay, calm down Q. So what is this marvellous plan of yours?"
Santana: "well (Santana tells Finn the plan)"
Finn: "Will it work"
Quinn: "It should"
Finn: "well let's get to work, before I go insane"
everyone laughs at Finn

So the girls have come up with a plan but honestly I think that no planning will get Rachel back. She has been missing for 4 months and its almost Christmas. Christmas is Rachel's favourite time of year and we always spend it together, but this year it doesn't look that way. I really miss her a I'm just scared that we will never find her and she will never know what my true feelings for her are. That's right I have feelings for my best friend, I know that sounds weird but I think I might love her. She has been my best friend since I can remember and she always makes me feel like I'm worth something.

Santana: "Hey Finn"
Finn: "huh oh hey Santana"
Santana: "R u ok?"
Finn gives her a look the says really Santana: "sorry stupid question"
looks down sad
Finn: "No it's okay. And I am not okay" Santana: "I'm guessing that cause Christmas is right around the corner and" gets cut off
Finn: "just don't finish that sentence" he snaps at her and realises what he said Finn: "sorry San, it's just Rach has been missing for 4 months and I just hope that we find her soon"
Santana: "so do I Finn, she has always stuck up for you when I say something, and I know can see why she did. You're a nice person Finn, and you only show that to certain people otherwise you're a complete jerk, no offence"
Finn laughs
Finn: "none taking, so do you think we will ever find her?"
Santana: "I hope so but in the mean time we have to just think that she will come back when she is ready"
Finn doesn't respond
Santana: "Finn"
he still doesn't respond
Santana: "Hello Earth to Finn"
snaps her fingers in his face
Finn: "what sorry yeah hopefully whoever the creep is that took her just gives her back"
Santana: "so do I"
Finn: "you said before that she always defended me when you said something, what exactly did you say?"
Santana: "umm that's not important, but I know why you are so upset that she is missing, besides the fact that she has been your best friend for ages"
Finn: "and what would that be?"
Santana: "you like her"
Finn doesn't answer
Santana: "OMG, you do don't you"
Finn: "yes okay I do"
Santana: "well I know for the fact that she like you as well"
Finn: "how do you even know that"
Santana: "well I am her sister, and also cause she never shuts up about you"