High school

When it was my first day of sophomore year of high school, I wish Clarence was here with me. I really missed him.

When it was my first class, my teacher gave us a syllabus of the class. She seemed nice to us anyways.

At break, I looked around to find my friend from middle school. When I saw her , I ran to go and give her a hug.

"How was your summer, Alyssa?" Mattie squealed "It was great but my childhood friend left me and I was already in love with him."

I started to have tears in my eyes again.
Mattie said, "Don't worry, you'll find someone better than him." "I hope so," I replied with a sigh.

When it was time for fourth period, I had algebra 1. I sat next to a guy. He was really good looking. He looked in my direction.

I introduced my self and said, "Hi, I'm Alyssa." "I'm Blake". I can't help but notice how good looking he was.

With his blonde hair and his blue eyes , he seemed like the perfect man for me. Blake saw the way Alyssa looked at him and he winked at her. She started to blush.

When class was over and it was time for lunch, Blake waved at me and said , "See you later." "Ok, bye".

Mattie went to hang out with someone else , so I looked for Blake. I ran to him and said, "Hi Blake. You wanna hang out?" "Sure, I guess." He said with a smile that lighten my mood.

After lunch was over, it was time for 5th period. Me and Blake were in the same class again.

We also had 6th period together. He was so cute to look at. Why can't he be mine? I can't wait to see him again tomorrow.