The Gossip

PT:1

 Walking in, Omg. Deep breath. The lights were perfectly colored, like a sunset planted in the sky. I see everyone dancing, i no sumone is bound to get to no me. All the masks are glowing, everyone is so dressed up, sexy in a way. Nice lingerie on the females and sexy muscular v-neck shapes on the men. Walking over to the bar, -Martinee plz- A lil smooth drink makes everything more intresting. -Smile-Sip-.

 A whisper in my ear. I look around, theres noone in my sight, well sitting next to me. -Sip-Musiq-R.Kelly Bump N Grind- Oohh i gotta get on the dance floor, this is my Jam! -Another Whisper-. Goose bumps appear on my body. Only this time when i looked, I turned and saw the mystery from a distance in the crowd. I followed. As i walked threw the crowd, trying to get another whisper, getting deeper i see the mystery standing with a Smile. But shadow coverd half the mask.I turned to look away, playing as if i wanted to play along with the game. Anther second, the mystery of the warm breath on my neck, made the shimmers of the lil hairs on my neck stand. So I move, moving to the beat of the musiq, i feel the heat rising.

 PT:2

 The hands that wraped around me, dancing at my speed. The mystery of the way the grinding is so tempting. The pressure of the body against mines makes it so much harder to resists. So i turn. The v-neck jacket of his suit slightly covered his stomach, and the way his hands completly wraped around me, as if I fell into a dream ; everything around us was so magical nothing else or noone was apart of this connection. Everytime I pulled away he held me tighter, thats when i new he wanted me.

 The lights got dimer, and he put one finger on my lips, his hand then followed down my chest, until he met his other hand that was connected to my waiste. I slowly closed my eyes, slowly leaned up against him, and as i placed sweet nothings in his ear ; back to his eyes i fell. A kiss placed me high in his arms, he lifted my body. Weakend by the force, i went along and continued to wrap my legs around his waiste and slowly grinded down. No time to look around, he wouldnt give me a second to look away. I turned my back, now against his chest. The touchy nibbles i got upon my neck from his soft, wet, pink lips ; dazed me. The musiq starts to fade into another, the lights slowly start to come to a brighter dim, and then i got a whisper, I turned.

 PT:3

 There he stood, tall and confident to get another dance. So so fine, i didnt have no words to say. Speechless. Looking around seemed like everyone had a mate. Some had 3, on tables and on walls, some were even on chairs. Dancing i thought i glanced at, when the lights were dim. The lights go off, mini lights were exposed, not much, just enough to see everyone having a good tyme. Paused..wondering were he is. -A Whisper-  Slowly feeling his hands feel on my body, sat me in a near by chair. I sat there, i felt dumb ; But i was so heated. I really didnt care were anything took off at this point.

  He tolk my hand, placed it on his open chest, i felt my way down. The curves and the warmth of his body almost set me all the way off. As if I wasnt at the top already. He kneeled down kissing my sex spots, starting with my ear, as he breathed lightly, kissing down my neck, beginning his mission on my chest. My moans were no longer caged. His arms pulling my legs up, and he continued a kiss down my stomach ; he placed my legs on his shoulders. Ending his continued kiss with a lick to the end of my lingerie.

 PT:4

 I was strucked by the feeling, then i felt his hands cuff my thys. As he started to motion his tongue in ways that made my thys tighten, and want to clinch together. But his force was so strong he new my strength was weaker. No reason to hold back, i let loose and my body just gave up ; and he tolk control of me. And i let him. He lifted me once more, taking me to the wall, i tried to appeal his identity, he forces me on to the wall, he looks at me, kisses me softly. Carresses me, getting closer to my ear, tells me ; -Put Your Legs Around Me- I did as told. I felt a rush, I bite my lip. A tight sensation arosed, my heart started to pound. The way he strokes, the way he felt, He was the perfect mystery.

 My moans became stronger, He pushed stronger, his moans were passionate. His arms were locked, and i was the key. My scratches compared to nothing, the sweat of his work payed off. The strokes became deeper ; and my body was like fire. I was ready to give up. My scratches became grips, and he new i reached my cliff. And he smiles. Placed me back in the postion of his tongue, my eyes rolled back, my teeth tightened on my lips, he smerked. I look down, i no he wanted vice-versa ; I was ready.

PT:5

 I new the plesure i was giving him was tasteful. He was aroused to know what other tricks i had, so i showed him. Without a word, silently..i turned facing the wall and i placed my hands against the cold concrete, caressing what i could grab on the seems of the cold wall. As he got comfertable inside, I felt my hands slide down what i was trying to hold. My moans were to deep to hear any other sound. The way i saw one of his hands leant up against the wall, and his other tightend by my lower waiste. The soft sensible moans he created made me last 2 more seconds. Then i felt a release.

 He picked me up, turned me around looked in my eyes. The sweat i saw, showed me his work wasnt done. Rushingly he pulled my hand, walking closer to a hallway. My body wants more, but my heart feds for his passion. Finally the end of the journey. He shuts the door. A room, nothing but emty walls and just me and him. Well at lease i thought. The lights cut on, i see couples in window type rooms. Ohh what fun they look like, the pleasure is amazing. I noticed we were in the same type of room. The lights go off. -A Whisper-Chills- I stood still. Then there he was, behind me pushing me down to touch my toes. Who knew, he would no i was flexible. I bent, the strong entering of him was impact, i new he was impatient.

 PT:6

 No more being shy. I came back to stand straight. I pulled his V-neck jacket to the ground i layed upon. His strong arms protected me from falling ; i know..i was being touchy. I tore down the rest of his low cut V-neck jacket off, he was kneeling right on top of me, giving me the look of acception. I took advantege. Still stuck on his mask, he wouldnt give me any lead way. My hand gripped tightly around his body, as he layed softly on top. A deep stroke he thought was nessesary. My eyes closed..and the man was gifted. My nails stroked his back, every chance that he demanded a moan.

 My heart started to sink, my body felt like melting, his hands taking mine, forcing them above my head. His fast pase made me scream. The way he was sucking on my chest, my legs wrapped so air tight around his waiste. My body was about to cum, im starting to get weak. He slowly strokes me, my eyes continued to close. He releases my hands, the sweat from his body came to an end, and i opend my eyes ; he smiled, then kissed me.

 PT:7

 Still speechless. What is a woman supposed to say? So i layed in silence. He slowly stood up, helping me to my feet as well. Still facing him with all the emotions i have, with the little light that creeped. He grabs his jacket, i button up my lingerie. He comes up ; holds me, still continuing to look in his eyes. Hes looking back into mines, he kisses me. All i could do was smile. I hear the musiq in the background, hes holding me like im his. I no i want to be. I look up again, -What is your name- He smiles. -Let me see what you look like- He turns me, my back faces him, he sends My sweet nothings back to my ear. -Jakye- I smiled. I turn back to face him, -Let me see your face.- Another kiss i got.

 The lights cut back on, -I wish i could stay like this- i said lightly. My head placed back on his chest, the lights cut back off. Hes holding my hands ; slowly lets me go. I watched as he tolk a couple steps back, i watch him stand in the shadow upon the walls ; the lights cut back on. Slowly takes his mask off. The little i caught, more handsome to myself i said with a smile. The lights cut back off, One second. -A Whisper- A shimmer on my neck, i smiled. Then i turned. The lights cut back on ; I looked around, as he was gone. But in my hand layed a note. Curiously, for it to be open ; A number with a heart, with a fancey signiture ; with a name...Jakye...I looked away ; I smiled.