Chapter 13

This was crazy.

The feeling of the perfect dress and flowers in my hand, I was probably killing them with my grip.

The shoes (thank goodness flats) were sticking to my feet.

My hair was up in a messy bun. I stare at the doors that would open and I would have to walk to Dylan.

"Hey Im here to walk you down the isle." I look over to see Brett.

"Thanks."

"If you trip I won't pull you up." he says and I laugh. He always knew what to say. We joked until the music started to play and the doors opened. I grab his elbow and we start to walk. I finally see Dylan and want to run to him and just tell him how I loved him.

We continue to walk my pace quickening and then finally it was Brett that fell on his face and the crowd gasps.

"Ill get you back." he says grinning and he gets up and we walk make it to Dylan.

"Nice one Brett." he whispers and Brett just groans and walks off.

We do the ceremonies until the moment that we have to say our vows. Dylan was first.

"Sydney. After everything that we have been through this was the only way to say that I loved you so you could see that. I want to be the father of your children, the man that you never get bored of, the one that you'll love everyday. I want you to be the one that sits by me surrounded by our grandchildren. I vow to never stop loving you, I also vow to be the one that cares for you... forever." he says and I feel tears well in my eyes.

"Well.. that's gonna be hard to pull off. Bur Dylan you are my everything, I love you and loved you every moment, from meeting you... both times I knew that you were the one. Even if we weren't mates I would still love you. Through everything. I vow to be the one that loves you through everything that happens between us. I vow to be the one that you never stop loving. I vow to fight for you, to be the one that... the one that... the one that would die for you." I say and then he smiles at me. We then kiss.

I was married to Dylan.

I'm his he's mine.

"You 2 are so adorable!!" says Cathy hugging me. I could see that her stomach had a little bump.

"That was beautiful." says Emily hugging me.

"Eh it was okay." says Selena she held another boy.

"Who's this?" I ask and she smirks clearly wanting to show him off.

"This is Michael my real mate." she says and I nod.

"That's amazing." I say and she frowns. They wander off.

"Where's Matt?" I ask and Emily looks down.

"He didn't feel so good.." she says then walks off.

"Is she okay?" I ask and Cathy sighs.

"Matt and her have been having some problems.. like they aren't as drawn to each other as before.."

"There's my beauty!" I turn to see Brett that runs to Cathy she smiles and he holds her belly.

"How's he doing?" he asks and she blushes.

"We don't know until tomorrow, but yea he's doing wonderful!" she says and they kiss.

"You 2 are so cute!" I gush and Dylan grabs my hand.

"Come on. let's dance." he says and we walk to the dance floor. He holds me carefully.

"So... I was thinking..." he says and I nod.

"About?"

"If we were to have a child I would want it to be a girl." he says and I look at him.

"Why?"

"So we could name her Nina." he says and I feel tears in my eyes.

"You remember her?"

"Yes." he says and I hold him close.

"I love you for that Dylan." I say and he then pulls me away from the party to the back.

"What's going on?"

"We're going." he says and I am confused.

"Ditching our own party? that's a little crazy." I say but he just smiles.

"Lets go." he says and I sigh and we run hand in hand through the woods...

Emily's POV++++++++

I walk to the house.

"Matt?" I say a little worried. I walk to the room to see him in a chair looking at the wall.

"Emily.... we need to separate." he says but I shake my head.

"It's what's best.."

"No! we can work past this." I say and he turns looking at me with his glowing blue eyes.

"Em... Im not good. I could kill you. he's taking me over.." he says and I walk to him.

"But I love you. Only you." I say and he smiles and kisses me.

"I don't want to kill you." he says and I shake my head.

"I'd rather die than be away from you." I say and he looks down.

"I wish he didn't bite me.." he says and I put my head on his shoulder.

"But he did. And you still have a loving girlfriend and pack."

"I hope they'll do happy without me." he says and I just shake my head.

"Stop talking about leaving." I say and he smirks than finally pulling me into a kiss.

Out loud I was so courageous..

But inside I was terrified of loosing my Matt...

A/n:

Awww a wedding and why Matt and Emily were acting so weird! and Matt's shades!!! O.o I hope you are happy for a couple of days I have alot of projects for school and am getting them done and working hard.. Anyways.

Bye bye

~AmandaPanda233